Just Before It Was Destroyed By Fire, These Amazing Photos Captured The Cliff House In The Early 1900s
The famous Cliff House of San Francisco was built in 1863 by Senator John Buckley and C. C. Butler. Later it was turned into a restaurant with a breathtaking view.
The Cliff House had survived the 1906 earthquake with little damage but burned to the ground on the evening of September 7, 1907. Just before it was destroyed by fire in 1907, these amazing photos captured the Cliff House in the early 1900s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction