Just Before It Was Destroyed By Fire, These Amazing Photos Captured The Cliff House In The Early 1900s
The famous Cliff House of San Francisco was built in 1863 by Senator John Buckley and C. C. Butler. Later it was turned into a restaurant with a breathtaking view.
The Cliff House had survived the 1906 earthquake with little damage but burned to the ground on the evening of September 7, 1907. Just before it was destroyed by fire in 1907, these amazing photos captured the Cliff House in the early 1900s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
- An 80-Foot Steel Kraken Will Create An Artificial Coral Reef Near The British Virgin Islands
- Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
- “I Want To Take You Higher”: Girls Of Woodstock, The Best Beauty And Style Moments From Summer 1969
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Photographer Philippe Echaroux Used A McDonald’s Big Mac Box To Create Stunning Portraits
- Japanese Photographer Makes Absolutely Breathtaking Vacuum-Sealed Wedding Photos
- “Anti-Selfies”: Artist Lies Facedown In Tourist Spots And Pretends To Be Dead
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov