Toledo Metro Station by Oscar Tusquets Blanca
Opened in September 2012, the Toledo Metro Station was the 16th station built on Naples Metro Line 1. Set along one of Naples main shopping streets, Via Toledo, a second entrance to the station is expected to open into Naples Spanish Quarter, Quartieri Spagnoli, in February 2013.
Designed by the Spanish Firm Oscar Tusquets Blanca, at 50 meters deep, the station extends below the ground water and is the deepest metro station built on Line 1 to date. One of Metro Napoli’s Metro Art Stations, it was designed around the themes of water and light.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Sweet Comics By Luong Thuy Show What Being In A Relationship Is Like
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today