Video games have come a long way. From black and white blocks and balls over a pixelated plumber with aversions against turtles to Spartan generals, who slaughter whole families and gods. In Japan and the United States games established themselves as an integral part of pop culture and also in Europe they are slowly released from the stuffy image of socially excluded basement children, mentally unstable egocentrics and shady arcades.
How much beauty, grace and artistic aspects of games may have, show these pictures of the almost four years old “Fallout 3″, a role playing game about the nuclear end of the world and many Americans who still haven’t noticed that. A tale of isolation, destruction and the eternal will to not give up, but to see and exploit opportunities.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021