Famous Music Hits Turned Into Vintage Ad Posters
David Redon wanted to take music hits and treat them like they were vintage ads, that the artist was the product and the title was the baseline. We can highlight the fact that David Redon adapted wonderfully every visual code of the first printed ads.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov