Famous Music Hits Turned Into Vintage Ad Posters
David Redon wanted to take music hits and treat them like they were vintage ads, that the artist was the product and the title was the baseline. We can highlight the fact that David Redon adapted wonderfully every visual code of the first printed ads.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Forget Garden Gnomes, Get a Huge Baby Tick Hybrid Instead!
- See Inside a 1926 Rolls-Royce Phantom, the Most Expensive Rolls-Royce Ever Made
- Cartoon Robocop and Gremlins: Superb Caricatures by Lyle Cruse
- Artist Criticizes Our Society By Showing Two Different Sides Of The Same Story
- Artist Places People From Classical Paintings Into Modern Reality And They Fit Just Right
- Artist Illustrates Daily Struggles And Life With A Cat In Humorous Comics
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper
- ‘Dental Plumper’ Jaw Prosthetic Worn by Marlon Brando in The Godfather, 1972
- Mindblowing, Bizarre and Provocative Collages by Ffo
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s