Artist Breaks The Traditional Masculinized Image Of Famous People By Taking Them To Their Pink World
Scott Scheidly is an artist from Ohio, currently based in Orlando, Florida, who calls himself surrealist at heart. His series “The Pinks” has some of that vibe too since Scheidly decided to depict infamous historical figures in a completely new light – fabulous pink.
As the artist says himself, this series “explores the cultural and social implications of color and symbology and how the predefined notions that accompany these perceptions can alter one’s identity and subsequent world view.” Scheidly depicts either hyper-masculinized or historically infamous figures and mocks them using social/sexual satire.
The artist enjoys making people laugh and with this series, he continues to do so.
“However, I do get negative feedback form some people which in a way I also enjoy. As long as I’m making individuals think outside the box I’m happy.”
- Beautiful NSFW Female Portrait Photography By The Russian Photographer Daria Klepikova
- German TV Show Replaced Trump With The Baby Blimp, And It’s Perfect
- Photographer Emilio Jiménez Shows Through His NSFW Photos The Subtle Beauty Of The Female Body
- New Trending Summer Fun – A Pink Coffin Pool Float With Lid
- Photographer Tom Hegen Captures Aerial Series Of Breathtaking Tulips
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Sensual Female Portrait Photography By Sonia Szóstak
- Gorgeous & Sensual NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Zeno Gill
- The Funniest Protest Signs From Trump’s Visit To The UK
- Forget Everything You Thought You Knew About ‘Russian’ Dolls
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Famous Artists Depicted As Animals In Art History In Series Of Humorous Illustrations
- Architecture And Colorful Minimalism In Photographs By Jacob Mitchel
- Up All Night By Mariya Novakova: Nighttime Is Beautiful In A Series Of Moody City Snapshot
- Elon Musk Artwork Pops Up In The Russian City Of Chelyabinsk