Artist Breaks The Traditional Masculinized Image Of Famous People By Taking Them To Their Pink World
Scott Scheidly is an artist from Ohio, currently based in Orlando, Florida, who calls himself surrealist at heart. His series “The Pinks” has some of that vibe too since Scheidly decided to depict infamous historical figures in a completely new light – fabulous pink.
As the artist says himself, this series “explores the cultural and social implications of color and symbology and how the predefined notions that accompany these perceptions can alter one’s identity and subsequent world view.” Scheidly depicts either hyper-masculinized or historically infamous figures and mocks them using social/sexual satire.
The artist enjoys making people laugh and with this series, he continues to do so.
“However, I do get negative feedback form some people which in a way I also enjoy. As long as I’m making individuals think outside the box I’m happy.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cool Transformations Of People In The Hands Of The Russian Stylist
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- The Spectacular Winning Photographs Of Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- 42 Wonderful Behind The Scene Photos From Classic Movies
- Chewbacca Behind The Camera: Adorable Behind The Scenes Photos Of Peter Mayhew During The Making Of Star Wars
- 50 Completely Weirdest Stock Photos You Won’t Be Able To Unsee
- This Guy Hilariously Captions The Weirdest Construction Fails He Finds
- Artist Imagines How Disney Characters Would Look As Oil Paintings, And You’ll Want To Hang Them In Your Room
- This Guy Photoshops His Dog Into A Giant In All His Pics And It’s Hilarious