Artist Breaks The Traditional Masculinized Image Of Famous People By Taking Them To Their Pink World
Scott Scheidly is an artist from Ohio, currently based in Orlando, Florida, who calls himself surrealist at heart. His series “The Pinks” has some of that vibe too since Scheidly decided to depict infamous historical figures in a completely new light – fabulous pink.
As the artist says himself, this series “explores the cultural and social implications of color and symbology and how the predefined notions that accompany these perceptions can alter one’s identity and subsequent world view.” Scheidly depicts either hyper-masculinized or historically infamous figures and mocks them using social/sexual satire.
The artist enjoys making people laugh and with this series, he continues to do so.
“However, I do get negative feedback form some people which in a way I also enjoy. As long as I’m making individuals think outside the box I’m happy.”
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Hawaii-Based Photographer And A Former Marine Makes Stunning Underwater NSFW Pictures
- Meet The Playboy Bunnies Of The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
- Bold Nudes That Show How Our Bodies Are All We Have In The End
- Artist Creates Amazing Body Art To Destigmatise Naked Bodies
- Spanish Photographer Carlota Guerrero Captures The Beauty Of Female Body In Art Nude Pictures
- Colorful and Dreamlike Self-Portraits By Yolanda García
- Comedian Creates Hilarious Fake Signs, Places Them All Around Los Angeles
- Magnificent NSFW Modelling Photo Artworks By The Russian Photographer Nikolas Verano
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- Playboy Photographer Cassandra Keyes Captures Feminine Beauty Around The World