Artist Breaks The Traditional Masculinized Image Of Famous People By Taking Them To Their Pink World
Scott Scheidly is an artist from Ohio, currently based in Orlando, Florida, who calls himself surrealist at heart. His series “The Pinks” has some of that vibe too since Scheidly decided to depict infamous historical figures in a completely new light – fabulous pink.
As the artist says himself, this series “explores the cultural and social implications of color and symbology and how the predefined notions that accompany these perceptions can alter one’s identity and subsequent world view.” Scheidly depicts either hyper-masculinized or historically infamous figures and mocks them using social/sexual satire.
The artist enjoys making people laugh and with this series, he continues to do so.
“However, I do get negative feedback form some people which in a way I also enjoy. As long as I’m making individuals think outside the box I’m happy.”
- Japan Bondage-Style Bikini Is Latest Fashion Trend To Sweep Nation
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portraits By The Russian Photographer Marat Safin
- Sensual Self-Portrait Photography By Johanna Punz
- “Beauty Will Save The World”: Meet Sergei Lenin, The Master Of Beauty And Nude Photography From Russia
- Venice Beach By Dotan Saguy
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Vintage Photos Of Lumberjacks Who Felled Big Trees Using Only Hand Tools In The Early 20th Century
- Fabulous Portraits By Ukrainian Photo Artist Irina Dzhul
- Marvelous NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Darren Ankenman
- The Russian Photographer Creating Cosmic Colourways To Know
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- The Photography Duo Blending Art, Beauty And LEGO
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy