Artist Breaks The Traditional Masculinized Image Of Famous People By Taking Them To Their Pink World
Scott Scheidly is an artist from Ohio, currently based in Orlando, Florida, who calls himself surrealist at heart. His series “The Pinks” has some of that vibe too since Scheidly decided to depict infamous historical figures in a completely new light – fabulous pink.
As the artist says himself, this series “explores the cultural and social implications of color and symbology and how the predefined notions that accompany these perceptions can alter one’s identity and subsequent world view.” Scheidly depicts either hyper-masculinized or historically infamous figures and mocks them using social/sexual satire.
The artist enjoys making people laugh and with this series, he continues to do so.
“However, I do get negative feedback form some people which in a way I also enjoy. As long as I’m making individuals think outside the box I’m happy.”
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- The Photographer That Is Constantly Silenced And Censored By Instagram
- Hawaii-Based Photographer And A Former Marine Makes Stunning Underwater NSFW Pictures
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Glamour And Art Nude Photography By The Belarusian Photographer Juri Sergeyev
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Alex Prager’s Hyperreal America In Photographs
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World
- Majestic Photos Of Mount Fuji At Dawn That Will Inspire Your Week
- Meet The Playboy Bunnies Of The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
- Comedian Creates Hilarious Fake Signs, Places Them All Around Los Angeles
- Volcano Eruption In Guatemala Leaves Behind Ghost Town
- Colorful and Dreamlike Self-Portraits By Yolanda García
- Creepy And Dark Photography Of Nona Limmen, Covered With Goth, Fantasy And Metamorphosis
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy