Artist Breaks The Traditional Masculinized Image Of Famous People By Taking Them To Their Pink World
Scott Scheidly is an artist from Ohio, currently based in Orlando, Florida, who calls himself surrealist at heart. His series “The Pinks” has some of that vibe too since Scheidly decided to depict infamous historical figures in a completely new light – fabulous pink.
As the artist says himself, this series “explores the cultural and social implications of color and symbology and how the predefined notions that accompany these perceptions can alter one’s identity and subsequent world view.” Scheidly depicts either hyper-masculinized or historically infamous figures and mocks them using social/sexual satire.
The artist enjoys making people laugh and with this series, he continues to do so.
“However, I do get negative feedback form some people which in a way I also enjoy. As long as I’m making individuals think outside the box I’m happy.”
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Exploring Creative Intimacy In Photographer Chill’s NSFW Shots
- Marvelous Moody Portrait Photography By Sonia Neisha
- Clever KFC Ads Perfectly Replaced Fire With Spicy Fried Chicken
- Spectacular Winners Of The World Press Photo Award 2018
- Wildlife Photographer Of The Year: Unforgettable Underwater Photography
- Belarus Cyberpunk Fashion Week 2018
- These Pics Will Bring Back Fond Memories Of Your Childhood – Turkish Couple Becomes Culinary Sensation With Miniature-Sized Dishes
- Creative Dad Builds ‘Star Wars’-Inspired Baby Furniture That’ll Blow You Away
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- An Aerial Tour Of An Abandoned Chinese Fishing Village By Joe Nafis
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- “Erotic Mehndi”: The Incredible Henna Art By Mary Ginkas
- Professional Russian Photographer Pavel Kiselev Captures Sensual NSFW Female Pictures
- Meet Loki – The World’s Grumpiest Sphynx Cat
- A Collection Of Hand-Painted Movie Posters From Africa