Artist Breaks The Traditional Masculinized Image Of Famous People By Taking Them To Their Pink World
Scott Scheidly is an artist from Ohio, currently based in Orlando, Florida, who calls himself surrealist at heart. His series “The Pinks” has some of that vibe too since Scheidly decided to depict infamous historical figures in a completely new light – fabulous pink.
As the artist says himself, this series “explores the cultural and social implications of color and symbology and how the predefined notions that accompany these perceptions can alter one’s identity and subsequent world view.” Scheidly depicts either hyper-masculinized or historically infamous figures and mocks them using social/sexual satire.
The artist enjoys making people laugh and with this series, he continues to do so.
“However, I do get negative feedback form some people which in a way I also enjoy. As long as I’m making individuals think outside the box I’m happy.”
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portrait Photography by Álvaro Rodríguez Navarro
- Mechanical Engineer Creates Superb 3D Bio-Mechanic Artworks
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- If Movie Posters Told The Truth…
- Gorgeous Photos Make Star Wars Toys Look Like Real, Life-Sized Ships
- “Naked City”: Lost In Shanghai With Photographer Liu Tao
- Summer Vibes With Tattoo Model Torrie Blake
- Conceptual And Fine Art Female Portrait Photography By Maxwell Swift
- The Superb Sensual And NSFW Paintings By Jamie Adams
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Meet World’s Most Versatile Cosplayer: Young Russian Chameleon Ilona Bugaeva
- Haunting Photos Of Moscow’s Young Ravers And Their Lives After Dark
- Artist Scott Listfield Paints Post-Apocalyptic Scenes Of The Bay Area
- Illustrator Pascal Blanché Is Building A Stunning Sci-Fi Universe
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner