Roll It: Experimental House
Students from University of Karlsruhe, Germany, Christian Zwick and Konstantin Jerabek have designed this unique experimental revolving house called Roll It, based on the concept of “mobile and space-efficient construction”. The design offers flexible housing in a minimum space.
The cylindrical house features a very unique interior setting which changes its functions depending on the orientation. The workspace in one position becomes bedroom when rolled 180 degrees and the kitchen becomes bathroom. The center of the structure can be used both for sports activities as well as for lighting control.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Cheerful Photos of Teenage Girls in the 1940s
- Medieval Branding: Famous Logos Recreated As Medieval Brands
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Chun-Li, Tifa Lockhart, Blake Belladonna: Liang Xing’s Beauty Ladies
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Human Teeth Jewelry by Jana Miller
- John Ching’s Tropical Chimeras
- Little Animals – Big Love: Cute Drawings by Illustrator Dric