Roll It: Experimental House
Students from University of Karlsruhe, Germany, Christian Zwick and Konstantin Jerabek have designed this unique experimental revolving house called Roll It, based on the concept of “mobile and space-efficient construction”. The design offers flexible housing in a minimum space.
The cylindrical house features a very unique interior setting which changes its functions depending on the orientation. The workspace in one position becomes bedroom when rolled 180 degrees and the kitchen becomes bathroom. The center of the structure can be used both for sports activities as well as for lighting control.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- “Leotaurus”: The Epic Example of the Classic Russian Tyre Art
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- The 3D Digital Minimalist Architectural Artworks by Dani Miras
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings