Architects Have Collaborated To Realize The Transformational Design Of McDonald’s HQ In Chicago
Part corporate headquarters, part cultural center, school and history museum, the new McDonald’s office illustrates the power of place to bring people together in a common purpose. Studio O+A, IA Interior Architects and Gensler have collaborated to realize the transformational design of McDonald’s headquarters located in Chicago, Illinois.
McDonald’s envisioned a new central office that would speak to an increasingly urban and health-conscious culture. Part corporate headquarters, part cultural center, school and history museum, the new West Loop office illustrates the power of place to bring people together in a common purpose.
Many Flavors of Work – The mix of cultures and generations typical of a large company today means its office must accommodate a variety of workstyles. The diversity of functions at McDonald’s new headquarters mirrors the company’s large embrace. Classic work areas and meeting rooms designed by IA Interior Architects interact with work areas designed by O+A that have the look and feel of hospitality venues. Every architectural gesture functions on its own and in partnership with the spaces around it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings