This Beautiful Hotel Will Take Your Breath Away
Hotel Marqués de Riscal in Spain, for those who like me adore great wines and contemporary architecture is a name that is a myth. The wine city hotel, restaurant and museum- designed by Frank Gehry next to their winery is one of the absolute masterpieces of the 20th century. Bolder than the Guggenheim museum in Bilbao and the Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles, bolder because it’s varicoloured titanium volutes disturb the old peace of Rioja, its vineyards, the old villages with cathedral and bell tower, the stone walls and the curvy roads. Like light in the darkness, like something new arriving in the old countryside, wonderful!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!