Virtual Reality Photography
VRP stands for “Virtual Reality Photography”. This is a personal project of Leonardo Sang, that uses video games as platforms for everyday photography. VRP’s objective is to show how video games have a full visual capacity and complexity to create a proper photographic ambient and also show how photography can be applied in many ways. All the pictures created are composed just like “real world” photography. Basic colour composing, alignment, lines, geometry and etc… sometimes just curious snapshot. It’s not necessarily a “visually realistic” picture.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s