This Artist Spent 10 Years Carving A Giant Cave – Alone With His Dog
For the last 10 years, American artist Ra Paulette has been walking alone into New Mexico’s desert to work. He spends his time carving a sandstone cave that he found, turning it into a wonderful subterranean space full of light.
With no one but his dog for company, Paulette created different designs and styles for every cavern, giving each one very specific qualities and textures.
The purpose of this gigantic artwork is to create an environment that would inspire “spiritual renewal and personal well being.” It will also serve as a venue for artistic events once it’s finished.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Top 20 Absolute Worst Things In The World
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- A Photographer Took Pictures of Beautiful Women from 37 Countries
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Before And After: Lithuanian Photographer Showed How Motherhood Changes Women
- Italy-based Artist Cristina Guggeri Shows World Leaders Pooping In New Series Of Images Called “The Daily Duty”
- McDonald’s Japan Releases A Line Of Adorable Cups But People Are Finding Them Hilariously Inappropriate
- A Painting Or A Meme? A Look At Joseph Ducreux
- This Girl Cosplays Unexpected Things And Here Are Hilarious Instagram Pics