This Artist Spent 10 Years Carving A Giant Cave – Alone With His Dog
For the last 10 years, American artist Ra Paulette has been walking alone into New Mexico’s desert to work. He spends his time carving a sandstone cave that he found, turning it into a wonderful subterranean space full of light.
With no one but his dog for company, Paulette created different designs and styles for every cavern, giving each one very specific qualities and textures.
The purpose of this gigantic artwork is to create an environment that would inspire “spiritual renewal and personal well being.” It will also serve as a venue for artistic events once it’s finished.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper
- ‘Dental Plumper’ Jaw Prosthetic Worn by Marlon Brando in The Godfather, 1972
- Artist Places People From Classical Paintings Into Modern Reality And They Fit Just Right
- Indian Paper Artist Creates Mindblowing Papercuts
- Artist Criticizes Our Society By Showing Two Different Sides Of The Same Story
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Child of Terror: Creepy Illustrations by Dolce Paganne
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Of Robots and Humans: Superb Fan Art Illustrations of MinemikoMali