See How This Row House Became The Best On The Block, With The Use Of One Simple Material
When Landmak Architecture were tasked with renovating a red brick row house in Vietnam, they decided to stand out from the rest, by surrounding the home with a skin of white concrete blocks. By covering the home with the blocks, it not only stands out from the rest of the row houses, but also provides some added benefits.
The main benefits are the additional privacy for the home owners, while still allowing light and air to pass through.
The concrete blocks also provide a decorative artistic element to the home.
Behind the concrete blocks on the lower level, are spaces for private gardens, that benefit from the rain and sun, that penetrate through the blocks.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook