These Japanese Umbrellas Reveal Hidden Patterns When Wet
Image credits: flipbook62
Just like when you pack up your rain gear when the sun comes out, these awesome umbrellas from Japan “pack up” their patterns when they become dry. With a combination of water repellent and absorbent coatings, they will only reveal their beautiful patterns to you when protecting you from the rain!
Image credits: NilsAxelsson
The technology behind these umbrellas has been embraced by a wide variety of manufacturers who create many different designs, including ones with traditional Japanese motifs or pop-culture characters.
Image credits: Piarrate
As these umbrellas originated from Japan, many are available in traditional Japanese styles, which often have far more ribs than their Western counterparts.
Image credits: jonellepatrick
Image credits: rakuten
Via Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Paul Brockman’s Collection Of 55,000 Dresses Bought For His Wife
- Awesome Photos of Stephen King Posing With His Beloved Cats From the 1980s
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Russian Street Artist Shows Off His Amazing Calligraphy Artwork On The Local Tram
- The Incredible Photo-Realistic Portrait Tattoos of Oleg Shepelenko
- ‘Vertical Forest’ in Chinese Residential Complex Becomes Mosquito-Infested Jungle