Bold Japanese Tattoos That Looks Like Full Body Suits
Gakkin‘s dramatic tattoo style is so heavy and dense, it almost looks like his customers are wearing body suite! Drawing on the traditional Japanese style while paying tribute to the art of Irezumi, Gakkin’s tattoos are a bold statement in black and white.
Gakkin’s passion for tattoos began as an innocent habit of hanging out at local tattoo shops while he was enrolled in fashion school. But it wasn’t long before he decided it was time for a career change.
Bored with design school, he dropped out to pursue his dream of becoming a tattoo artist. Now Gakkin’s edgy freehand work is known around the world in the international tattoo scene.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Artist Takes A Critical Look At Modern Society And Calls Attention To Problems In Today’s World With His Thought-Provoking Illustrations
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits of People Over 100 with Their Younger Selves
- Vietnamese Artist Creates Surreal Illustrations Of Animals and Cute Things in the Forest
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Cuong Nguyen Uses The Streets As A Canvas For His Incredibly Realistic Chalk Portraits
- Emotional Celebrity Portraits By Marc Hom