Bold Japanese Tattoos That Looks Like Full Body Suits
Gakkin‘s dramatic tattoo style is so heavy and dense, it almost looks like his customers are wearing body suite! Drawing on the traditional Japanese style while paying tribute to the art of Irezumi, Gakkin’s tattoos are a bold statement in black and white.
Gakkin’s passion for tattoos began as an innocent habit of hanging out at local tattoo shops while he was enrolled in fashion school. But it wasn’t long before he decided it was time for a career change.
Bored with design school, he dropped out to pursue his dream of becoming a tattoo artist. Now Gakkin’s edgy freehand work is known around the world in the international tattoo scene.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s