Bold Japanese Tattoos That Looks Like Full Body Suits
Gakkin‘s dramatic tattoo style is so heavy and dense, it almost looks like his customers are wearing body suite! Drawing on the traditional Japanese style while paying tribute to the art of Irezumi, Gakkin’s tattoos are a bold statement in black and white.
Gakkin’s passion for tattoos began as an innocent habit of hanging out at local tattoo shops while he was enrolled in fashion school. But it wasn’t long before he decided it was time for a career change.
Bored with design school, he dropped out to pursue his dream of becoming a tattoo artist. Now Gakkin’s edgy freehand work is known around the world in the international tattoo scene.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- “I Want More Squirrels in Gwent”: Fantasy Illustrations by Anna Podedworna
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz
- Chef David Rivillo Creates Mindblowing and Unique Pasta Designs
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries