Beard Lights Will Turn Your Beard Into A Christmas Tree
Forget beard baubles and glitter beards, hipsters are now opting for twinkling fairy lights as the latest way to add an extra festive touch to chin fuzz in 2016’s hottest Christmas trend.
East Village E20, London is providing a beard pimping service to gentlemen wanting to adorn themselves with the yuletide facial hair accessory. Taking place at their Christmas Makers Market on Sunday 11th December, the stand will allow every hirsute gentleman the chance to get in on the trend – and provide some much needed smiles after a year of very serious news.
As beards have become ever-more popular, and ever-lengthening, amongst the population they have become part of the Christmas-party look and this year is no exception with lights of myriad colours, styles and adornment set to take the hirsute population by storm.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Heartbreaking Pics Of Aging Dogs Show Them Grow From Puppyhood To Old Age
- Unknown Artist Creates Amazing Studio Ghibli Anime Character Moss Murals In Countryside
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- Japanese Engineer Perfectly Re-Creates Models From The Popular ’80s Sci-Fi Saga For His Son
- Don’t Wait to See How The Earth Gets Old With Greenpeace Russia’s EarthApp
- This AI Turns Your Headshot Into A Renaissance Masterpeace