Beard Lights Will Turn Your Beard Into A Christmas Tree
Forget beard baubles and glitter beards, hipsters are now opting for twinkling fairy lights as the latest way to add an extra festive touch to chin fuzz in 2016’s hottest Christmas trend.
East Village E20, London is providing a beard pimping service to gentlemen wanting to adorn themselves with the yuletide facial hair accessory. Taking place at their Christmas Makers Market on Sunday 11th December, the stand will allow every hirsute gentleman the chance to get in on the trend – and provide some much needed smiles after a year of very serious news.
As beards have become ever-more popular, and ever-lengthening, amongst the population they have become part of the Christmas-party look and this year is no exception with lights of myriad colours, styles and adornment set to take the hirsute population by storm.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- “Haunted Beauty”: Mysteriously Bizarre Photo and Art Works of Natalie Shau
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model
- “Love in Plexiglass”: The Superb Concept and 3D Cyberpunk Artworks of Darius Puia
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Photographer Creates Surreal & Minimalist Self-Portraits Surrounded By Flowers And Fruits
- R-100 Airship: Inside a British “Flying Hotel”, 1929-1930
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers