The Most Beautiful River in the World
Caño Cristales is a river located in Serrania de la Marrakech in Colombia and is known worldwide because of the range of colors that it has in itself, so often described as “the most beautiful river in the world”, “the river of five colors” and “river which flows in heaven.” Why is this so, check out below!
Algae and the moss on the bottom of the river are the main “culprits” for the beautiful colors in the river. During the rainy seasons, Caño Cristales becomes deeper and flowing very strongly, thereby preventing sunlight to reach the algae. However, during dry periods, the river has no enough water for life. Still, between these two seasons, when conditions are perfect, Caño Cristales River becomes the most beautiful in the world.
Thousands shades of yellow, red, green, blue and black create a scene that leaves them breathless even indifferent bystanders. But the most beautiful part of the river, located in the desert, you can not just reach and to “paradise” parts can be reached only on foot or by horse, that the visit of the river turns into a kind of adventure.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964