Beautiful, Dramatic Illustrations Of Ocean Waves And Galaxies In Coffee Mugs By Victoria Siemer
Victoria Siemer is a New York-based graphic designer created a heartbreaking ‘Human Error’ series, which gives your morning cup of coffee an additional dose of surrealism with her latest project, entitled ‘Coffee Cup Manipulations’.
Digitally orchestrating big ocean waves, beautiful currents sweeping against rocks on shores and the calming visuals of mysterious galaxies, Siemer skillfully fits them into the confines of regular mugs and teacups, serving up a dramatic visual against the otherwise normal backdrop of a typical morning scene.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- “The Witches of Fabersham Forest”: The Dark Surrealism and Visual Mysteries of Noah Stacey
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Humorous Illustrations Perfectly Sum Up The Reality Of Living With Anxiety And Depression
- Cuong Nguyen Uses The Streets As A Canvas For His Incredibly Realistic Chalk Portraits
- Artist Takes A Critical Look At Modern Society And Calls Attention To Problems In Today’s World With His Thought-Provoking Illustrations
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits of People Over 100 with Their Younger Selves
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho