Lovely House Built by a Russian Blacksmith
We want to show you a very unusual house built by a Russian blacksmith Kirillov for his family. The house is situated in Kunara village, between Yekaterinburg and Nizhny Tagil. Unfortunately, the blacksmith passed away almost 20 years ago.
In fact, the village populated only by 143 people as per 2010 (even fewer now), does not have anything interesting but this very house. Locals lovingly call it a gingerbread house. It was being built since 1954 t0 1967. All decor elements are made from wood and metal.
May the sun be forever, may the sky be forever!”
“May mother live forever, may the peace be forever”
S. I. Kirillov died in 2001. He made his grave with his own hands. His wife died in 2019. She’s buried next to her husband.
This project became the meaning of his life.
Kind people helped to restore the house after the death of the author.
Some people tried to buy the house and offered big money, but the family never agreed to sell it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Is What Peacock Feathers Look Like Under A Microscope
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- As The Standard Of The World Turns: Lovely Photos Of 1965 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Breiðamerkursandur – Iceland’s Stunning Diamond Beach
- The Merging Art & Science Of Daniel Martin Diaz
- Meet The Artist Selling Real Carved Human Skulls
- Awesome Moody Lifestyle Portrait Photography By Mark Singerman