Lovely House Built by a Russian Blacksmith
We want to show you a very unusual house built by a Russian blacksmith Kirillov for his family. The house is situated in Kunara village, between Yekaterinburg and Nizhny Tagil. Unfortunately, the blacksmith passed away almost 20 years ago.
In fact, the village populated only by 143 people as per 2010 (even fewer now), does not have anything interesting but this very house. Locals lovingly call it a gingerbread house. It was being built since 1954 t0 1967. All decor elements are made from wood and metal.
May the sun be forever, may the sky be forever!”
“May mother live forever, may the peace be forever”
S. I. Kirillov died in 2001. He made his grave with his own hands. His wife died in 2019. She’s buried next to her husband.
This project became the meaning of his life.
Kind people helped to restore the house after the death of the author.
Some people tried to buy the house and offered big money, but the family never agreed to sell it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- Sweet Comics By Luong Thuy Show What Being In A Relationship Is Like
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Wonder Of Illustrating Perpetual Movement in Space From A 1875 Astronomy Book
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Artist Colorizes 50 Old Photos, And It Might Change The Way You Perceive History