Fashion Blogger Shows Off Adoptable Animals
Thoughtfulwish, fashion blogger, loves animals, and wanted to use her blog following for some good. All this week she is combining her fashion blog, with adoptable animals from her local MSPCA shelter, in Boston.
Meet Patches, Spunky, Gracie, and Jada – adoptable animals at the Boston MSPCA! Go over there now to meet them!
During a dog’s stay at the MSPCA there is morning training and agility tests, so most of the dogs Thoughtfulwish worked with, new how to walk by your side on a leash and the basic tricks, like “sit” and “paw.”
Contact your local shelter today, to learn more about adoption, or how to help! Or if you’re in the Boston area, and want more information about these animals photographed, go to Thoughtfulwish’s blog to read the bios and links to these cute pets’ profiles.
Amazing photos by Justine M. Johnson.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Photographer Captured Amazing Photos of Christmas Tree Decorated with Goats in Morocco
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Russian Pixel Melancholy by Dmitry Bogolyubov
- Artist Carves Tiny Birds Under A Microscope To Make The Outside World Disappear
- Photographer Decided To Include People In Her Photographic Series “Cats In Venice” And Something Beautiful Happened