This Artist Blends Human Bodies And Animal Faces Together
Ahmad Habash is a visual storyteller, director, and animator with extensive experience in different areas such as animation, illustration, videography, and paper-craft. He caught our attention with his latest project called “Anthropomorphism,” in which he used photo manipulation to exchange human faces with animals.
The artist characterized this project as “a personal study” that should give us an insight into human psychology.
“The project juxtaposes human bodies with the faces of animals. The animals become personified, and the person animalized,” the artist told Bored Panda.
“At some point, it is hard to tell whether the animalistic features make the human more animal, or does the body humanize (anthropomorphize) the animal. The result generates insight into the psychology and character of the individual. It all becomes mixed and unclear.”
If you take a look at Habash’s Instagram page, you’ll notice that “Anthropomorphism” is only one of many interesting projects that he’s worked on.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- When Your Cat Meows, And You Meow Back…
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Really Triggering Floor Designs That Will Annoy The Perfectionist In You
- The Isolator: This Insane Anti-Distraction Helmet From 1925 Would Fit Into Any Modern Open Office
- Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
- How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus: Visual Guide Wth A Style & Twist
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- Simple Yet Funny Drawings By Gabriel Sancho