This Artist Blends Human Bodies And Animal Faces Together
Ahmad Habash is a visual storyteller, director, and animator with extensive experience in different areas such as animation, illustration, videography, and paper-craft. He caught our attention with his latest project called “Anthropomorphism,” in which he used photo manipulation to exchange human faces with animals.
The artist characterized this project as “a personal study” that should give us an insight into human psychology.
“The project juxtaposes human bodies with the faces of animals. The animals become personified, and the person animalized,” the artist told Bored Panda.
“At some point, it is hard to tell whether the animalistic features make the human more animal, or does the body humanize (anthropomorphize) the animal. The result generates insight into the psychology and character of the individual. It all becomes mixed and unclear.”
If you take a look at Habash’s Instagram page, you’ll notice that “Anthropomorphism” is only one of many interesting projects that he’s worked on.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Japanese Photographer Captures Breathtaking Shots of Shrine in A Swirling Sea of Fireflies
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- World Sports Photography Awards 2021: The Best Sports Photos Captured Over the Past 25 Years
- This Egyptian Photographer’s Series on the Giza Pyramids is Absolutely Breathtaking
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Human Salt Lick – The Most Hipster Christmas Gift Of All Time
- Phosphorescent Glass Sculptures Illuminate in Presence of People
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle