This Artist Blends Human Bodies And Animal Faces Together
Ahmad Habash is a visual storyteller, director, and animator with extensive experience in different areas such as animation, illustration, videography, and paper-craft. He caught our attention with his latest project called “Anthropomorphism,” in which he used photo manipulation to exchange human faces with animals.
The artist characterized this project as “a personal study” that should give us an insight into human psychology.
“The project juxtaposes human bodies with the faces of animals. The animals become personified, and the person animalized,” the artist told Bored Panda.
“At some point, it is hard to tell whether the animalistic features make the human more animal, or does the body humanize (anthropomorphize) the animal. The result generates insight into the psychology and character of the individual. It all becomes mixed and unclear.”
If you take a look at Habash’s Instagram page, you’ll notice that “Anthropomorphism” is only one of many interesting projects that he’s worked on.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Before the Photoshop Era, Here Are What Manipulated Photos Looked Like in the Early 20th Century
- “Jesus Is Everywhere” Project Photoshops Jesus In Everyday Situations
- GCDS 2021 Calendar Viva L’Italia by Nadia Lee Cohen
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- Gorgeous Beachwear And Lingerie Photography By Bonnie Cee
- “Ulm Nest”: Sleep Capsules Are Designed to Protect Ulm Homeless People from Freezing to Death
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today