This Artist Blends Human Bodies And Animal Faces Together
Ahmad Habash is a visual storyteller, director, and animator with extensive experience in different areas such as animation, illustration, videography, and paper-craft. He caught our attention with his latest project called “Anthropomorphism,” in which he used photo manipulation to exchange human faces with animals.
The artist characterized this project as “a personal study” that should give us an insight into human psychology.
“The project juxtaposes human bodies with the faces of animals. The animals become personified, and the person animalized,” the artist told Bored Panda.
“At some point, it is hard to tell whether the animalistic features make the human more animal, or does the body humanize (anthropomorphize) the animal. The result generates insight into the psychology and character of the individual. It all becomes mixed and unclear.”
If you take a look at Habash’s Instagram page, you’ll notice that “Anthropomorphism” is only one of many interesting projects that he’s worked on.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama