This Artist Blends Human Bodies And Animal Faces Together
Ahmad Habash is a visual storyteller, director, and animator with extensive experience in different areas such as animation, illustration, videography, and paper-craft. He caught our attention with his latest project called “Anthropomorphism,” in which he used photo manipulation to exchange human faces with animals.
The artist characterized this project as “a personal study” that should give us an insight into human psychology.
“The project juxtaposes human bodies with the faces of animals. The animals become personified, and the person animalized,” the artist told Bored Panda.
“At some point, it is hard to tell whether the animalistic features make the human more animal, or does the body humanize (anthropomorphize) the animal. The result generates insight into the psychology and character of the individual. It all becomes mixed and unclear.”
If you take a look at Habash’s Instagram page, you’ll notice that “Anthropomorphism” is only one of many interesting projects that he’s worked on.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Slav Romance: Heartbreaking Drama Story In Ten Pictures
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- 12 Screen Adaptation Characters Who Are Significantly Different From The Original
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- Swedish Artist Group Called Anonymouse Continues To Create Tiny Houses For Mouses The Around City
- “Eighth Wonder Of The World”: The Sacred Orthodox Rock Church Of Saint George In Lalibela, Ethiopia