Elephant Rose by Jean-Baptiste Courtier
If someone tells you not to think of a pink elephant, you immediately see a pink elephant in your mind’s eye, right? Photographer Jean-Baptiste Courtier took this little perceptional trick to create his series ‘Elephant Rose’. We see a humongous, inflatable pink elephant following a young woman on her heels. Not sure if it’s just a dream or a surreal scene, we get confused by the pink animal that won’t really fit into the surrounding. The woman doesn’t even seem to apperceive the elephant which might be the embodiment of a constant thought that’s haunting her.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964