Building-Sized Street Art Portraits by Natalia Rak
Natalia Rak is an artist and painter from Poland. Born in 1986, she graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Lodz. A longtime painter, you can find many of her oil on canvas artworks on her deviantART profile.
A couple of years ago Rak started getting into street art murals, doing larger than life portraits with many taking up the entire sides of buildings. Since 2009, Rak has participated in many group exhibitions and street art festivals. You can keep up with her latest developments on her deviantART and Facebook.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Designer Creates a Unique Table Lighting Based on Brutalist Soviet Architecture and Other Things
- The World of Fairy Tales: Dreamy Illustrations by David Listón
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- Forget Garden Gnomes, Get a Huge Baby Tick Hybrid Instead!
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This Photographer Perfectly Captures Sand Sculptures Naturally Carved By The Winds