Building-Sized Street Art Portraits by Natalia Rak
Natalia Rak is an artist and painter from Poland. Born in 1986, she graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Lodz. A longtime painter, you can find many of her oil on canvas artworks on her deviantART profile.
A couple of years ago Rak started getting into street art murals, doing larger than life portraits with many taking up the entire sides of buildings. Since 2009, Rak has participated in many group exhibitions and street art festivals. You can keep up with her latest developments on her deviantART and Facebook.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- “Client Error”: The Superb Digital Artworks of RETOKA
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- A Sweet Little Photo Story Proving That True Love That Knows No Bounds
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s