Cats Are Not Lazy, They Have Many Important Jobs
Some people think that cats don’t do much. That’s actually not true, they have countless important jobs. Check out these illustrations created by Lisa Swerling and you’ll never ever call your cat lazy again.
Lisa (born 1972) is a South African/British artist and a New York Times Bestselling author. She is best known for her Glass Cathedrals dioramas. She is also known as co-creator of the illustrated characters Happiness Is, Harold’s Planet, Vimrod and The Brainwaves. She ran her own graphic design business Swerlybird for two years before setting up the illustration licensing company Last Lemon with her husband, Ralph Lazar.
She currently lives in San Anselmo (San Francisco Bay Area) with her family.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories
- Japanese Artist Creates the Most Amazing Wood Sculptures You’ll Ever See
- 10 Famous Movie Titles Written Using Negative Space
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Egyptian Photographer’s Series on the Giza Pyramids is Absolutely Breathtaking
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II