Conrad Engelhardt’s Stained Wine Cork Paintings
London-based artist F. Conrad Engelhrdt has set up an ingenious recycling scheme by collecting discarded wine corks from various restaurants around the English capital and using them to create unique paintings.
He has partnered with a series of restaurants in Shoreditch, London, to collect their discarded wine corks and recycle them into beautiful pictures. Looking at his works, you’d be tempted to think Engelhardt uses paints to achieve certain color tones, but in reality he uses only the different shades of the corks and the wine stains on them. The secret lies in choosing the perfect corks and arranging them in the best possible way.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- Before Tesla, There Was Anadol, Legendary Turkish Dune Buggy
- Vintage, Rare, Candid, Funny, Beautiful, Weird And Awesome Celebrity Photos
- Olympus Mons – The Largest Volcano in The Solar System
- “Pathologic”: Imaginative, Bizarre and Otherworldy Paintings of Peter Ferguson
- These Are the World’s Oldest Masks Ever Discovered, And Are Estimated to Be 9000 Years Old
- These Beautiful 16th Century Watercolors Illustrate the History of Comets And Meteors
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- A Private Collection Of 19th Century Photographs Of Black Victorians