Beautiful Pen Drawings By The Dutch Artist Laura Brouwers
The artist’s pen name is Cyarin but her real name is Laura Brouwers, and she is from the Netherlands. The artist herself is very appreciative towards her watchers/followers on social media and even hosts a ‘Sketch Me Cyarin’ event every month or so in which she’ll select a few random followers who have tagged her in an image on their instagram.
#ootd with a definitly more summery feel! The weather here in the Netherlands has gotten so nice! I do need to see a bit more sun though, I'm super pale, and actually lacking in vitamine D.. Oops Have a lovely weekend!! ☀️ If you want to know how I draw pieces like this click the link in my bio for a youtube video!
#ootd; probably my most worn work day outfit, haha. I'm also wearing my glasses much more often nowadays, I really need them, but I wish I could get new frames ;_; Thanks for 390k by the way! For those who missed it, I will keep posting this more often just in case; @artofvio and I are visiting Dutch Comic Con on sunday march 27! If you see us there, feel free to say hi, we'd love to meet you! ?
This round of #sketchmecyarine's last drawing for @whitenoise.jpeg! Thank you everyone for entering the event, I'm really thankful for half a million followers and will continue to hold giveaways in the future ? (I will also continue hosting the #featuremecyarine events, of course!) This one was tricky to paint with the lighting, but a fun challenge haha. Feel free to follow me on facebook as well! The link to my page is in my bio ?
Portrait of @grav3yardgirl ✨ She is one of the reasons I've become active in posting my art on instagram, complimenting my work, so I figured now that I've gotten so much support on this app, it would only be fair to paint her as a thanks! Instagram probably changed my life forever, haha. ?? #GRAV3YARDGIRL
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- Stunning Images Of The National Geographic Traveller Photography Contest 2021
- Spectacular Wining Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways