Meet Kazım Gürbüz, A 95-Year-Old Yoga Guru From Turkey
A 95-year-old yoga master from Turkey has said he still enjoys an active sex life and believes everyone can live to be 130. In an interview with the Daily Hurriyet, Kazım Gürbüz – who looks closer to 50 than 100 – said he has retained his youth by keeping his body flexible and eating a diet of superfoods, including olives and chestnut honey.
Gürbüz was born in the southern Turkish province of Adana in 1920. When he was 41, he broke his back and was left paralysed from the waist down, with doctors saying he would not walk again. However, he said he cured himself by allowing friends to crack his vertebra bones back into place: “I conducted 63 different experiments on myself… I was born again. Nine months [after the experiment] I began to walk. ‘Miracle!’ they said.
“However, it was not. Man uses his brain power if applied correctly and the brain can regenerate muscles and nervous system.”
He said everyone has the power to stay young and claims to be able to perform the ‘knot position’ for up to 48 hours and hold his breath for between 4-5 minutes. In terms of his sex life, he said he can have orgasms between 3-5 times every day.
“I am the same as when I was 25-30 years old. They challenged me to prove it in Europe, so I did,” Gürbüz said.
They yoga guru said he performs sun salutations before swimming, finds answers in the Quran and eats a special diet. He makes honey of many varieties and normally finishes half a jar every day.
He also recommends pinto beans, peppers, pepper sauce, herbal tea and soup: “Less beneficial is meat, [which causes] most damage. There is protein in all [pulses], you do not necessarily need to eat meat.”
Gürbüz also said people should live for others and themselves, and that life starts at 65: “We can live to be 130 years old. I have such an intention… everyone has the power. They are aware of the power that they use internal and power… [If] they take good care of their bodies. Then they will live to age like me.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Best Winning Photos Of Close-Up Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Cthulhu Turkey: It’s a Turkey Stuffed With Octopus That People Actually Make
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- An Authentic 16th Century Plague Doctor Mask Preserved And On Display At The German Museum Of Medical History