Ugly Renaissance Babies
The Renaissance artists repeatedly did something that we balk at today – they painted children like miniaturized old men. This was probably due to the fact that the concept of childhood is a relatively recent trend in history, but in some 15th and 16th century works, it looks like the painter never laid eyes on a baby.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Funniest Animal Fails Caught In Panoramic Pictures
- Photographer Thomas Strogalski Captured Wonderful Images Of Abandoned Cars Swallowed By Hawaii’s Jungles
- Meanwhile In “Paris Fashion Week”… Have Fashion Designers Gone Insane?
- Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101