Ugly Renaissance Babies
The Renaissance artists repeatedly did something that we balk at today – they painted children like miniaturized old men. This was probably due to the fact that the concept of childhood is a relatively recent trend in history, but in some 15th and 16th century works, it looks like the painter never laid eyes on a baby.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V