A Photographic Project On The Beauty And Connections Between Animals And Humans
“Coexist” is a not-for-profit photographic project titled focusing on the beauty and connections between animals and humans with the aim to create public awareness of the lives of animals in captivity in circuses and zoos around the world. The images will feature a model posing in multiple shots alongside varied animals currently under the care of Zambi Wildlife Retreat in Sydney – an animal welfare establishment that rescues, rehabilitates and offers shelter to exotic, farm and native animals in need.
Did you know that Cheetahs are listed as a critically endangered species!! This amazing creature's future remains uncertain due to habitat loss and fragmentation, loss of wild prey, and direct hunting by ranchers who view them as a threat to their livestock. ? That's why organisations like @cheetah_experience are so important. They are breeding cheetahs and releasing them back into a protected wild, where they will be interfered with as little as possible by humans, yet will still be monitored closely by vets and researchers in order for us to gain better insight into the lives of these magnificent animals!! ? ? Check out their page to find out how you can contribute or volunteer to help their great cause. ? by Tim Walker ft. @aggy_deyn #coexistthemovement #timwalker #cheetahexperience
The photography, creative direction and production will all run through Natalie Cottee‘s creative agency studioARTOHOLIC and although the models are yet to be officially released they will be recognisable Australian faces.
Here is our director/founder @studioartoholic with Kota the puma who is one of the animals we're raising money for in our first @coexistthemovement initiative. We really need your help to raise the funds to help get this first project off the ground! Click the link in our bio to back our project through @kickstarter and help make a difference to the lives of animals like the beautiful Kota here ????#coexistthemovement #wildlifeplanet
So let´s show some support for this wonderful project as it needs help with the funding; for more info please check out their Kickstarter campaign!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- What Your Sleeping Positions Say About Your Relationships
- Kids Make The Best Protest Signs
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- This Woman Makes Offensive Teacups To Insult Your Guests With Class
- Swedish Artist Simon Stålenhag Creates A Series Of Art Works For The New H&M Advertising Campaign
- Serbian Photographer Brings Slavic Goddesses Vesna And Lada Back From Ancient History To Life
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- This Artist’s Disney Paintings Look Better Than Disney Movies Themselves
- “The Empire Against The Crisis”: Darth Vader Forced To Do Odd Jobs
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Costume Contestants Posing At The 24th World Science Fiction Convention In Cleveland, 1966