Adorable Lambs At Korean Sheep Cafe Are Anything But Baaaaashful!
Animal lovers in Seoul, Korea have been flocking to the only cafe in the city that serves up coffee with a side of woolly companionship.
Located in the trendy college neighborhood of Hongdae, Thanks Nature Cafe has been attracting visitors eager to meet its resident celebrity ewes, Milky and Lily, while enjoying waffles, coffee and ice cream.
We had a chance to stop by the airy cafe ourselves to hold court around the pair of fuzzy ladies and found that they were anything but baaaaaashful.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Stunning Images Of The National Geographic Traveller Photography Contest 2021
- A Russian Photographer Gazes at Our Excessive Consumption
- Spectacular Wining Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021