Family Leaves Husky For 3 Hours, Dog Redesigns The Apartment
Who said interior design is not for dogs? One Husky decided to prove the doubters wrong as soon as his owners went out to the movies. In only 3 hours, the aspiring artist turned the whole apartment into his canvas. The pooch released his inner artist by inking his paws and turning the floors (and anything else that got in the way!) into a giant piece of art. The artist even left his signature on the bed to prove the authorship. Although his new design had to be cleaned up by his humans, we hope that one day his artistry will be recognized.
As explained by the acquaintance of the dog’s owners who brought his masterpiece to attention, the husky used “traditional ink for Chinese calligraphy practice” which is “100% bio and non-toxic to dog or human.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games
- These Men’s Underwear Create A New Level In Bad Taste!
- These Photos Were Taken At Burning Man Festivals On Three Different Continents Show How Different They Are
- Lexus UX Crossover Gets Tyre Inspired By Nike Air Force 1 Shoes