Artist Leaves Funny Signs Around City For People To Find
Artist Michael Pederson leaves clever little works of art around the city that seem to carry on a conversation with whomever happens to find them. From mock gallery placards to solemn proclamations his works of art are little bites of humor that will brighten your day.
Pederson began his urban mischief in 2013, but not many of his works last more than a month.
“I think we travel through urban space without really seeing it most of the time,” Pederson told CityLab. “I like the idea of interfering with the overly familiar background blur … Ideally with something a passerby might see out of the corner of an eye.”
With a background in painting, music and film, it seems like he’ll never run out of ideas. We look forward to seeing what he comes up with next.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000
- Remains Of An Older More Advanced Civilization Has Been Found In Russia
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute