Cat Cocoons Designed to Suit a Contemporary Interior
Aude Sanchez, a Parisian woman with a background in marketing and communication, has partnered with Guillaume Gadenne, an industrial designer, to create a collection of cat beds under the name Meyou. You can see their Kickstarter campaign here.
Why is there no functional and elegant line of cat products? Meyou’s adventure started from this simple observation. A brand that creates a bond between our cats’ comfort and our own love for design.
Meyou is a new line of delicate and elegant accessories for our companions.
They have been designed to offer our cats the maximum of comforts while decorating our home with timeless nuances.
Meyou products are made of solid wood, woven cotton or 100% wool felt, high-quality and elegant materials used in interior decor and that will blend seamlessly in our homes.
Their subtle and refined design brings together curved and straight lines, creating an elegant cocoon for our cats.
Curious and playful by nature, they will be able to use it to take shelter, observe the world, hide, nap or sharpen their claws.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- What Your Sleeping Positions Say About Your Relationships
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- Kids Make The Best Protest Signs
- This Artist’s Disney Paintings Look Better Than Disney Movies Themselves
- Swedish Artist Simon Stålenhag Creates A Series Of Art Works For The New H&M Advertising Campaign
- This Woman Makes Offensive Teacups To Insult Your Guests With Class
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- “The Empire Against The Crisis”: Darth Vader Forced To Do Odd Jobs
- Serbian Photographer Brings Slavic Goddesses Vesna And Lada Back From Ancient History To Life
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Costume Contestants Posing At The 24th World Science Fiction Convention In Cleveland, 1966