Cat Cocoons Designed to Suit a Contemporary Interior
Aude Sanchez, a Parisian woman with a background in marketing and communication, has partnered with Guillaume Gadenne, an industrial designer, to create a collection of cat beds under the name Meyou. You can see their Kickstarter campaign here.
Why is there no functional and elegant line of cat products? Meyou’s adventure started from this simple observation. A brand that creates a bond between our cats’ comfort and our own love for design.
Meyou is a new line of delicate and elegant accessories for our companions.
They have been designed to offer our cats the maximum of comforts while decorating our home with timeless nuances.
Meyou products are made of solid wood, woven cotton or 100% wool felt, high-quality and elegant materials used in interior decor and that will blend seamlessly in our homes.
Their subtle and refined design brings together curved and straight lines, creating an elegant cocoon for our cats.
Curious and playful by nature, they will be able to use it to take shelter, observe the world, hide, nap or sharpen their claws.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- Adorable German Shorthair Assumes Many Different Looks And Poses In Whimsical Photo Series
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- 25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Become A Poop Art Picasso Japan’s PooPaint Toilet Paper
- Baby Lion Playing With Autumn Leaves
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019