Cat Cocoons Designed to Suit a Contemporary Interior
Aude Sanchez, a Parisian woman with a background in marketing and communication, has partnered with Guillaume Gadenne, an industrial designer, to create a collection of cat beds under the name Meyou. You can see their Kickstarter campaign here.
Why is there no functional and elegant line of cat products? Meyou’s adventure started from this simple observation. A brand that creates a bond between our cats’ comfort and our own love for design.
Meyou is a new line of delicate and elegant accessories for our companions.
They have been designed to offer our cats the maximum of comforts while decorating our home with timeless nuances.
Meyou products are made of solid wood, woven cotton or 100% wool felt, high-quality and elegant materials used in interior decor and that will blend seamlessly in our homes.
Their subtle and refined design brings together curved and straight lines, creating an elegant cocoon for our cats.
Curious and playful by nature, they will be able to use it to take shelter, observe the world, hide, nap or sharpen their claws.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- “Phantasmagoric Ecstasy”: The Superb Collage Artworks of Michelle Concetta
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Lamborghini Athon, an Amazing But Forgotten Concept Car From 1980
- This UFO Spaceship McDonald’s Used to Exist in Alconbury, England in the 1990s
- Illustrator Creates Posters With Deep And Hidden Meanings
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Real-Life Orc: Brazilian Tattoo Artist Has Giant Tusks Implanted to Resemble Fictional Creature
- Inspiring Photo Quotes By Alander Wong