Cat Cocoons Designed to Suit a Contemporary Interior
Aude Sanchez, a Parisian woman with a background in marketing and communication, has partnered with Guillaume Gadenne, an industrial designer, to create a collection of cat beds under the name Meyou. You can see their Kickstarter campaign here.
Why is there no functional and elegant line of cat products? Meyou’s adventure started from this simple observation. A brand that creates a bond between our cats’ comfort and our own love for design.
Meyou is a new line of delicate and elegant accessories for our companions.
They have been designed to offer our cats the maximum of comforts while decorating our home with timeless nuances.
Meyou products are made of solid wood, woven cotton or 100% wool felt, high-quality and elegant materials used in interior decor and that will blend seamlessly in our homes.
Their subtle and refined design brings together curved and straight lines, creating an elegant cocoon for our cats.
Curious and playful by nature, they will be able to use it to take shelter, observe the world, hide, nap or sharpen their claws.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Photographer Reveals What Tricks He Uses To Get Interesting Photos In 30 Examples
- Surreal Architectural Collages By Beomsik Won