Minimalist Single Line Tattoos By Iranian-German Artist
German-Iranian tattoo artist Mo Ganji is back, creating more simple images with a strong impact.
“It took some years to realize what we are doing to those people on the other side on the world,” Ganji told Tattrx, “And once you realize it, there are two ways of dealing with it. Either you care, or you don’t.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Surveillance Society”: The Dark and Intrigue Digital Collages and Photo Works by Omi
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Creative Fashion Designs by Kansai Yamamoto in the Early 1970s