Minimalist Single Line Tattoos By Iranian-German Artist
German-Iranian tattoo artist Mo Ganji is back, creating more simple images with a strong impact.
“It took some years to realize what we are doing to those people on the other side on the world,” Ganji told Tattrx, “And once you realize it, there are two ways of dealing with it. Either you care, or you don’t.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Hungarian Artist Creates Hilarious Scenes By Placing Characters In Movies Or TV Shows They Don’t Belong In
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson