An Artist Has Created A Crocheted X-Wing Starfighter Blanket To Keep The Force Warm
Keep the force warm at an stage of your Jedi training with the bulky and cozy Spacefighter blanket. Cuddle up on the couch or better yet your lazy-Boy and dream of your own space adventures. Created by Michelle Moore, this blanket will provide hours of entertainment at any age. Hands can even stay cozy warm in the engines! Pull out those crochet hooks and make your very own blanket or give the best gift ever to someone you love.
“My son was the overseer of this project being sure I was making it to the correct specifications. If he was to storm the Death Star it had to be good and as realistic as yarn can allow! He has a critical eye like his mother so the pressure was definitely on. He was completely adorable trying it on as I designed it and giving it the thumbs up of approval. When my husband agrees it’s totally awesome I know I’ve done a good job!”, Michelle told Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- “Dark Carnival”: Photographer Makes a Shots of Vintage Creepy Clowns In a Cornfield