An Artist Has Created A Crocheted X-Wing Starfighter Blanket To Keep The Force Warm
Keep the force warm at an stage of your Jedi training with the bulky and cozy Spacefighter blanket. Cuddle up on the couch or better yet your lazy-Boy and dream of your own space adventures. Created by Michelle Moore, this blanket will provide hours of entertainment at any age. Hands can even stay cozy warm in the engines! Pull out those crochet hooks and make your very own blanket or give the best gift ever to someone you love.
“My son was the overseer of this project being sure I was making it to the correct specifications. If he was to storm the Death Star it had to be good and as realistic as yarn can allow! He has a critical eye like his mother so the pressure was definitely on. He was completely adorable trying it on as I designed it and giving it the thumbs up of approval. When my husband agrees it’s totally awesome I know I’ve done a good job!”, Michelle told Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Stunning Photos Of Chinese ‘Nail Houses’ That Defy Developers
- Shocking Before and After Composite Portraits of Drug Abuse
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan
- 40 Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- French Photographer Visited Chernobyl, And The Captivating Photos Show Just How Suddenly Time Stopped In Its Tracks After The Disaster
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- New York Through The Lens Of Weegee
- Zombie Walk Strasbourg 2019 Mega-Post: Stunning Photos Of People Dressed As Zombies Taking Part In a Zombie Walk Event In The Eastern French City Of Strasbourg