Russian Artist Sinks To New Low By Making Animal Sculptures Out Of Manure
Mikhail Bopposov, who is farmer, gets his inspiration to create his poo sculptures from the Chinese calendar.
An artist has made a massive chicken out of frozen poo to celebrate the Chinese New Year of the Rooster. Mikhail Bopposov is the farmer behind the unusual creation in the village of Uolba in north-eastern Russia’s Sakha Republic.
His giant rooster measures 11.5 feet tall is nearly 14 feet long.
The sculptor claims that it is sturdy enough to support the weight of an adult man. Residents of the isolated village have been taking selfies of themselves with the new addition to their community.
- Gorgeous Female Portraits By The Miami Beach Photographer Mark Del Mar
- “Dreams Of Sensuality”: Beautiful Art Nude Photography By Dani Fehr
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portraits By The Russian Photographer Marat Safin
- This Artist Creates Stupid NSFW Comics For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- “Postcards From Google Earth”: This Artist Finds Strange Beauty in Google’s Apocalyptic Glitches
- Wax Sculpture Of Sleeping Woman Doubles As Candle
- Breathtaking Photos Of Australian Drought From Above
- Turkish Artist Abdullah Evindar Creates Fantastic Surreal Silhouette Photo Collages
- Artist Maimouna Guerresi Photographs ‘Aisha In Wonderland’
- Stunning Socialist-Era Architecture: The Brutalism Of Zagreb, Croatia
- This Soviet Carpet Beach Towel!
- Limitless Boundaries Of The Human Body In Photographs By Cody Choi, Professional Dancer And Photographer
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!