Russian Artist Sinks To New Low By Making Animal Sculptures Out Of Manure
Mikhail Bopposov, who is farmer, gets his inspiration to create his poo sculptures from the Chinese calendar.
An artist has made a massive chicken out of frozen poo to celebrate the Chinese New Year of the Rooster. Mikhail Bopposov is the farmer behind the unusual creation in the village of Uolba in north-eastern Russia’s Sakha Republic.
His giant rooster measures 11.5 feet tall is nearly 14 feet long.
The sculptor claims that it is sturdy enough to support the weight of an adult man. Residents of the isolated village have been taking selfies of themselves with the new addition to their community.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Friend Asks A Photographer To Babysit Their Cat, Gets Purrfect Photos
- Things Full Of Beans That Shouldn’t Be Full Of Beans
- This Man Photoshopped Himself into Stock Photos and it’s Perfect
- Stunning Photos from the NASA’s Apollo Space Mission to the Moon and Back
- Daredevil Ukrainian Stalkers Took Stunning Photos Inside The Chernobyl Exclusion Zone In 2019
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- How Remote Russian Places Would Look Like If They Had A Bit More Care
- This is What Politics Looks Like When You Delete Men from the Pictures
- Total Strangers Who Could Actually Be Identical Twins
- When Photos Looked Like Paintings: Dreamy Landscape Photographs Taken By Leonard Misonne