Russian Artist Sinks To New Low By Making Animal Sculptures Out Of Manure
Mikhail Bopposov, who is farmer, gets his inspiration to create his poo sculptures from the Chinese calendar.
An artist has made a massive chicken out of frozen poo to celebrate the Chinese New Year of the Rooster. Mikhail Bopposov is the farmer behind the unusual creation in the village of Uolba in north-eastern Russia’s Sakha Republic.
His giant rooster measures 11.5 feet tall is nearly 14 feet long.
The sculptor claims that it is sturdy enough to support the weight of an adult man. Residents of the isolated village have been taking selfies of themselves with the new addition to their community.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Guy Sucks At Photoshop, Spends 10 Years Mastering Microsoft Paint To Illustrate His Book
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- “Russian Elite”: Photographer Documents Life Of Rich And Poor In The Prestigious Residential Area Rublevka
- Retired Ladies Live Their Dreamlife In A Cosy Forest House Designed By A Japanese Architect
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager