Russian Artist Sinks To New Low By Making Animal Sculptures Out Of Manure
Mikhail Bopposov, who is farmer, gets his inspiration to create his poo sculptures from the Chinese calendar.
An artist has made a massive chicken out of frozen poo to celebrate the Chinese New Year of the Rooster. Mikhail Bopposov is the farmer behind the unusual creation in the village of Uolba in north-eastern Russia’s Sakha Republic.
His giant rooster measures 11.5 feet tall is nearly 14 feet long.
The sculptor claims that it is sturdy enough to support the weight of an adult man. Residents of the isolated village have been taking selfies of themselves with the new addition to their community.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction
- The Majesty Of The Animal Kingdom in Amazing Photographs by Simen Johan
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Beautiful Monica Bellucci And Her Never-Before-Seen Pictures