Russian Artist Sinks To New Low By Making Animal Sculptures Out Of Manure
Mikhail Bopposov, who is farmer, gets his inspiration to create his poo sculptures from the Chinese calendar.
An artist has made a massive chicken out of frozen poo to celebrate the Chinese New Year of the Rooster. Mikhail Bopposov is the farmer behind the unusual creation in the village of Uolba in north-eastern Russia’s Sakha Republic.
His giant rooster measures 11.5 feet tall is nearly 14 feet long.
The sculptor claims that it is sturdy enough to support the weight of an adult man. Residents of the isolated village have been taking selfies of themselves with the new addition to their community.
- Serbian Photographer Exposes Stunning Photos Of Daily Life In Moscow, Russia You’ve Never Seen Before
- Stefan Koidl Continues To Create Spooky Illustrations, And You Shouldn’t Click If You’re Easily Frightened
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Natalia Fabia Paints Seductive And Sparkling Women
- Albania’s Graveyard Of Soviet-Era MiGs
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Miyu Kojima Creates Miniature Replicas Of Lonely Deaths
- 2018 Has Been Scary: We’ve Got The Posters To Prove It
- Meet The Arist Filling Potholes With Mosaics Of NYC Vermin