Russian Artist Sinks To New Low By Making Animal Sculptures Out Of Manure
Mikhail Bopposov, who is farmer, gets his inspiration to create his poo sculptures from the Chinese calendar.
An artist has made a massive chicken out of frozen poo to celebrate the Chinese New Year of the Rooster. Mikhail Bopposov is the farmer behind the unusual creation in the village of Uolba in north-eastern Russia’s Sakha Republic.
His giant rooster measures 11.5 feet tall is nearly 14 feet long.
The sculptor claims that it is sturdy enough to support the weight of an adult man. Residents of the isolated village have been taking selfies of themselves with the new addition to their community.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- A Shocking Campaign Uses Graphic Images To Point Out The Damage That Plastic Pollution Has On The Ocean’s Wildlife
- Artist Creates Lighting Fixtures Inspired From Star Wars Movies
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- “Animal Soul”: Beautiful Portraits Of The Bad-Ass Cats By Robert Bahou
- This Couple Shot Baby Photos With A Burrito And It’s Hilarious
- “Electric Dreams”: Amazing Portraits Of ’80s Geeks
- Artist Uses Coffee Spills To Create Cute Coffee Monsters
- Photographer Captures Small Toys With Big Imagination
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London