Russian Artist Sinks To New Low By Making Animal Sculptures Out Of Manure
Mikhail Bopposov, who is farmer, gets his inspiration to create his poo sculptures from the Chinese calendar.
An artist has made a massive chicken out of frozen poo to celebrate the Chinese New Year of the Rooster. Mikhail Bopposov is the farmer behind the unusual creation in the village of Uolba in north-eastern Russia’s Sakha Republic.
His giant rooster measures 11.5 feet tall is nearly 14 feet long.
The sculptor claims that it is sturdy enough to support the weight of an adult man. Residents of the isolated village have been taking selfies of themselves with the new addition to their community.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Professional Russian Photographer Pavel Kiselev Captures Sensual NSFW Female Pictures
- “WC For Architects”: Old Toilet Wall Decorated With Photos Of Windows From The Neighbourhood
- Conceptual Photography And Self-Portraits By Marina Choy
- Spanish Designer Fernando Abellanas Works In A Secret Studio Right Under The Bridge
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Fascinating And Provocative Close-Up Photography By Marius Sperlich
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Gorgeous Female Portrait Photography By Kirill Averyanov
- Gorgeous Beachwear And Lingerie Photography By Bonnie Cee
- Oceanco Debuts Unique 115-Meter-Long Megayacht That Will Truly Sail You In Style
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Photographer Recreates Famous Portraits With John Malkovich As His Model
- Meet The Cutest Fish Vendor In Vietnam Who Is Taking The Internet By Storm With His Adorable Pics
- Karlmann King – The Most Expensive SUV In The World
- Sara Gironi Carnevale’s Challenging Illustrations Tackle The Wrongs Of Modern Society