Russian Artist Sinks To New Low By Making Animal Sculptures Out Of Manure
Mikhail Bopposov, who is farmer, gets his inspiration to create his poo sculptures from the Chinese calendar.
An artist has made a massive chicken out of frozen poo to celebrate the Chinese New Year of the Rooster. Mikhail Bopposov is the farmer behind the unusual creation in the village of Uolba in north-eastern Russia’s Sakha Republic.
His giant rooster measures 11.5 feet tall is nearly 14 feet long.
The sculptor claims that it is sturdy enough to support the weight of an adult man. Residents of the isolated village have been taking selfies of themselves with the new addition to their community.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- Meet The Playboy Bunnies Of The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
- Hawaii-Based Photographer And A Former Marine Makes Stunning Underwater NSFW Pictures
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Bold Nudes That Show How Our Bodies Are All We Have In The End
- NSFW “French Postcards” That Will Show You How People Got Nudes Way Before The Internet
- The Photographer That Is Constantly Silenced And Censored By Instagram
- Magnificent NSFW Modelling Photo Artworks By The Russian Photographer Nikolas Verano
- Volcano Eruption In Guatemala Leaves Behind Ghost Town
- Spanish Photographer Carlota Guerrero Captures The Beauty Of Female Body In Art Nude Pictures