Nature-Inspired Tattoos Combine Vintage-Style Etchings of Fauna and Flora
Pony Reinhardt‘s naturalistic monochromatic tattoo pieces reflect deep artistic flair and amazing talent. Her intrinsic tattoos are rich in detail and visual texture, and often feature elements of the natural world with a modern twist. She tattoos using vegan ink with plant-based glycerin, and is happy to accommodate each client’s unique vision into their piece.
h/t: My Modern Met
Her works incorporate aspects of biology and animal anatomy, all while transporting one outside and straight into the woods. From fungi to delicately shaded birds and even the occasional unicorn, Reinhardt’s pieces are cohesively put together with both vintage and contemporary themes.
The young artist takes clients at Tenderfoot, her private, appointment-only tattoo studio located in Portland, Oregon. Aside from just tattoos, Reinhardt also boasts a number of other artistic talents you can view on her website.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures Intimate And Unguarded Portraits Of Porn Stars
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- The Earthquake Tower by Remco, ca. 1974
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- Winning Photographs from The World of Water Competition
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Australia’s Silo Murals Make a Road Trip an Art Odyssey
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- “Ode To The Sun”: The Superb Illustrations of Domagoj Šokčević