Nature-Inspired Tattoos Combine Vintage-Style Etchings of Fauna and Flora
Pony Reinhardt‘s naturalistic monochromatic tattoo pieces reflect deep artistic flair and amazing talent. Her intrinsic tattoos are rich in detail and visual texture, and often feature elements of the natural world with a modern twist. She tattoos using vegan ink with plant-based glycerin, and is happy to accommodate each client’s unique vision into their piece.
h/t: My Modern Met
Her works incorporate aspects of biology and animal anatomy, all while transporting one outside and straight into the woods. From fungi to delicately shaded birds and even the occasional unicorn, Reinhardt’s pieces are cohesively put together with both vintage and contemporary themes.
The young artist takes clients at Tenderfoot, her private, appointment-only tattoo studio located in Portland, Oregon. Aside from just tattoos, Reinhardt also boasts a number of other artistic talents you can view on her website.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them