New Japanese Capsule Toy Series Is An All Star Team Of Public Drunks
Japanese capsule toy brand Tama-Kyu is introducing a line of figures covering a genre we didn’t know we needed: public drunks!
While stumbling around drunk in public is obviously discouraged, Japan doesn’t outright forbid the act of public drinking, so it’s not uncommon to spot drinkers who have over-served themselves in the streets, particularly before last train. Tama-Kyu’s #YopparaiNau (Drunks now) series is an all star team of five different drunken troublemakers you might encounter at Shinjuku station before your last train.
Someone passed out under a traffic cone.
The classic drunk who has somehow misplaced his pants.
Someone who can’t keep upright without hugging a telephone pole, or anything, really.
The woman who has developed an inseparable relationship with a garbage can.
And of course the guy who passes out in this ridiculous position.
Each drunken capsule toy will be available for 300 yen a piece at Tama-Kyu Gachapon machines throughout Japan.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- This Restaurant In Bangkok Uses Cartoon Dragon Dolls As Space Keepers For Social Distancing
- This Paper Memo Pad Excavates Hidden Objects As It Gets Used
- The Incredible Art Of Maciej Kuciara, Who’s Worked On The Last Of Us, Ghost In The Shell & Crysis
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- The Biggest Anamorphic Illusion In The World Has Been Successfully Revealed On The Largest Outdoor Advertising Screen In South Korea
- Photographer Jacqueline Roberts Uses 166-Year-Old Technique To Shoot Kids
- Family Of Romanian Photographer Moved To A Small Town In The UK And He Started Discovering The Beauty Of This Country