New Japanese Capsule Toy Series Is An All Star Team Of Public Drunks
Japanese capsule toy brand Tama-Kyu is introducing a line of figures covering a genre we didn’t know we needed: public drunks!
While stumbling around drunk in public is obviously discouraged, Japan doesn’t outright forbid the act of public drinking, so it’s not uncommon to spot drinkers who have over-served themselves in the streets, particularly before last train. Tama-Kyu’s #YopparaiNau (Drunks now) series is an all star team of five different drunken troublemakers you might encounter at Shinjuku station before your last train.
Someone passed out under a traffic cone.
The classic drunk who has somehow misplaced his pants.
Someone who can’t keep upright without hugging a telephone pole, or anything, really.
The woman who has developed an inseparable relationship with a garbage can.
And of course the guy who passes out in this ridiculous position.
Each drunken capsule toy will be available for 300 yen a piece at Tama-Kyu Gachapon machines throughout Japan.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers