New Japanese Capsule Toy Series Is An All Star Team Of Public Drunks
Japanese capsule toy brand Tama-Kyu is introducing a line of figures covering a genre we didn’t know we needed: public drunks!
While stumbling around drunk in public is obviously discouraged, Japan doesn’t outright forbid the act of public drinking, so it’s not uncommon to spot drinkers who have over-served themselves in the streets, particularly before last train. Tama-Kyu’s #YopparaiNau (Drunks now) series is an all star team of five different drunken troublemakers you might encounter at Shinjuku station before your last train.
Someone passed out under a traffic cone.
The classic drunk who has somehow misplaced his pants.
Someone who can’t keep upright without hugging a telephone pole, or anything, really.
The woman who has developed an inseparable relationship with a garbage can.
And of course the guy who passes out in this ridiculous position.
Each drunken capsule toy will be available for 300 yen a piece at Tama-Kyu Gachapon machines throughout Japan.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Raul Moreno Coslado’s Grotesque Portraits and Illustrations
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- The Whimsical Faces of Artist Ayran Oberto
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bloody Conan and The Beloved Superheroes: Comic Illustrations by Mahmud Asrar