New Japanese Capsule Toy Series Is An All Star Team Of Public Drunks
Japanese capsule toy brand Tama-Kyu is introducing a line of figures covering a genre we didn’t know we needed: public drunks!
While stumbling around drunk in public is obviously discouraged, Japan doesn’t outright forbid the act of public drinking, so it’s not uncommon to spot drinkers who have over-served themselves in the streets, particularly before last train. Tama-Kyu’s #YopparaiNau (Drunks now) series is an all star team of five different drunken troublemakers you might encounter at Shinjuku station before your last train.
Someone passed out under a traffic cone.
The classic drunk who has somehow misplaced his pants.
Someone who can’t keep upright without hugging a telephone pole, or anything, really.
The woman who has developed an inseparable relationship with a garbage can.
And of course the guy who passes out in this ridiculous position.
Each drunken capsule toy will be available for 300 yen a piece at Tama-Kyu Gachapon machines throughout Japan.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Is How Some People Actually Work From Home
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake
- The Ultimate 1980s Barn Find: This Guy Found A Lamborghini Countach Hiding In Grandma’s Garage For 20 Years