This Clock Says It’s Always Time For Moss
Dutch design studio noktuku, have designed the Moss Clock.
The noktuku moss clock contains the tops of real reindeer moss from Norway which have been meticulously selected by hand and preserved.
The frame is hand-made of Baltic birch plywood using steam bending technique, and has a single connection joint in the circular layers.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- These Awkward Vintage Christmas Album Covers
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
- Japanese Illustrator Gives Thought-Provoking Chills With Haunting Artwork
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!