DIY Paper Animal Lamps Turn Your Boring Room Into A Jungle
OWL Paperlamps started last year as a fun project to bring wild and original creatures into our homes. We were inspired by the origami art of creating paper figures, but we were looking for more than just another animal figuration. We were seeking true liveliness in our creations. So it was clear from the start that our concept had to combine light with larger scaled paper models.
Each paper lamp design presents individual features enhanced by the animal’s movement and position. Glowing in the dark is the ultimate effect to bring out each creature’s liveliness. A variety of colors was carefully selected to create unique ambiances when the light is turned on. In our collection, we have the Night Owl, the Parrot, the Emperor Penguin, the Small Penguin, the Tortoise and the Barn Owl.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook