A World’s Giant Statue of A Wolf Was Installed in Kazakhstan
The monument was installed in the Ulytau district. The authorities of the district hope that the monument will enter the Guinness Book of Records.
The height of the monument is 9.7 meters, the height of the wolf statue is 6 meters. The total weight is about seven tons. The internal structure is made of metal, and the overall shape – of plastic, resistant to frost and heat up to 60 degrees. The foundation is very strong – 3/3 meter in area.
As the author of the project, Amantai Mendygaliev, mentioned, this monument is the first in the world in its nature and size. Mendygaliev believes that the statue will uplift people, inspire them and call for humanity.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Sad and Happy Moments on the Photos of Boris Register
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- A Photographer Took Glorious Colour Photographs Of London In Early 1970s
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- This Artist Draws 100 Grumpy Animals
- 50 Times Adults Decided To Have Some Fun In These Museums And Art Galleries