A World’s Giant Statue of A Wolf Was Installed in Kazakhstan
The monument was installed in the Ulytau district. The authorities of the district hope that the monument will enter the Guinness Book of Records.
The height of the monument is 9.7 meters, the height of the wolf statue is 6 meters. The total weight is about seven tons. The internal structure is made of metal, and the overall shape – of plastic, resistant to frost and heat up to 60 degrees. The foundation is very strong – 3/3 meter in area.
As the author of the project, Amantai Mendygaliev, mentioned, this monument is the first in the world in its nature and size. Mendygaliev believes that the statue will uplift people, inspire them and call for humanity.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Black and White Celebrity Photographs Taken by Dennis Hopper in the 1960s
- This Woman Paints on Horseshoe Crabs
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- “The Society of Fatigue”: The Spiritual & Psychedelic Collages by Anarkoiris
- Style Accessories Made From The Most Random Stuff You Can Find In Your Home By This Canadian Artist
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures
- “Tomorrow Never Came”: The Dystopian Worlds of Abel Chan Arce
- The Hyperrealistic 3D Sculpting Works by Marianna Yakimova