A World’s Giant Statue of A Wolf Was Installed in Kazakhstan
The monument was installed in the Ulytau district. The authorities of the district hope that the monument will enter the Guinness Book of Records.
The height of the monument is 9.7 meters, the height of the wolf statue is 6 meters. The total weight is about seven tons. The internal structure is made of metal, and the overall shape – of plastic, resistant to frost and heat up to 60 degrees. The foundation is very strong – 3/3 meter in area.
As the author of the project, Amantai Mendygaliev, mentioned, this monument is the first in the world in its nature and size. Mendygaliev believes that the statue will uplift people, inspire them and call for humanity.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Alexander Orlov Reimagined Famous Brand Logos in a New Futuristic Way
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account