Proposed UK Passport Design By Mark Noad “Truly Represents Our Standing In The World”
With the UK mired in Brexit crisis, this is a good time to revisit this design submitted for our Brexit passport design competition, which seems to sum up how a lot of people feel about the political situation.
Designer Mark Noad submitted this humorous series of three passports for a rebranded UK, called the Full United Kingdom (FUK). Under his proposal, citizens would be divided up into three types, with a different red, white or blue passport for each. The traditional blue design is for “true Brits, unrestricted by the shackles of Europe” and bears the legend FUK-U.
The EU-like red design is for “anyone else who might have some obscure reason to reside here” and is marked FUK-R. The white version is for diplomats and “truly represents our standing in the world” and is titled FUK-D.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- 15 Exquisite Illustrations Which Sum Up Perfectly How Much We Love Our Pets
- This Artist Creates Baroque And Gothic Wall Mounts Out Of Taxidermied Spiders
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs