Proposed UK Passport Design By Mark Noad “Truly Represents Our Standing In The World”
With the UK mired in Brexit crisis, this is a good time to revisit this design submitted for our Brexit passport design competition, which seems to sum up how a lot of people feel about the political situation.
Designer Mark Noad submitted this humorous series of three passports for a rebranded UK, called the Full United Kingdom (FUK). Under his proposal, citizens would be divided up into three types, with a different red, white or blue passport for each. The traditional blue design is for “true Brits, unrestricted by the shackles of Europe” and bears the legend FUK-U.
The EU-like red design is for “anyone else who might have some obscure reason to reside here” and is marked FUK-R. The white version is for diplomats and “truly represents our standing in the world” and is titled FUK-D.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- A Collection Of Genius Designs That Are So Creative They Should Receive An Award
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- Beautiful Early Entries Of The 2020 Sony World Photography Awards
- Stunning Photos Of The Abandoned Armoured Repair Factory In Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove
- 93-Year-Old Grandma & Her Grandson Dress-Up In Ridiculous Outfits, And It’s Brilliant
- Fabulous Photos of Christmas Shopping In New York City, December 1910