Proposed UK Passport Design By Mark Noad “Truly Represents Our Standing In The World”
With the UK mired in Brexit crisis, this is a good time to revisit this design submitted for our Brexit passport design competition, which seems to sum up how a lot of people feel about the political situation.
Designer Mark Noad submitted this humorous series of three passports for a rebranded UK, called the Full United Kingdom (FUK). Under his proposal, citizens would be divided up into three types, with a different red, white or blue passport for each. The traditional blue design is for “true Brits, unrestricted by the shackles of Europe” and bears the legend FUK-U.
The EU-like red design is for “anyone else who might have some obscure reason to reside here” and is marked FUK-R. The white version is for diplomats and “truly represents our standing in the world” and is titled FUK-D.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Leotaurus”: The Epic Example of the Classic Russian Tyre Art
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- The 3D Digital Minimalist Architectural Artworks by Dani Miras
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- “Surveillance Society”: The Dark and Intrigue Digital Collages and Photo Works by Omi
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021