Proposed UK Passport Design By Mark Noad “Truly Represents Our Standing In The World”
With the UK mired in Brexit crisis, this is a good time to revisit this design submitted for our Brexit passport design competition, which seems to sum up how a lot of people feel about the political situation.
Designer Mark Noad submitted this humorous series of three passports for a rebranded UK, called the Full United Kingdom (FUK). Under his proposal, citizens would be divided up into three types, with a different red, white or blue passport for each. The traditional blue design is for “true Brits, unrestricted by the shackles of Europe” and bears the legend FUK-U.
The EU-like red design is for “anyone else who might have some obscure reason to reside here” and is marked FUK-R. The white version is for diplomats and “truly represents our standing in the world” and is titled FUK-D.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Chinese Man Builds 7-Story Home For Dead Brothers
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Urban Photography of Russian Cities Inspired by the Movie “Inception”
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The New Aesthetic of Graphic Design and Typography by Daan Rietbergen
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s