Japanese Squishy Shiba Inu Marshmallows Are The Cutest Way To Level Up Your Hot Chocolate
Japanese online retailer Felissimo (previously) has a reputation for cute and quirky goods, but their YOU+MORE! series (a play on the pronunciation of “humor” in Japanese) has carved out quite the line of Shiba inu good. Now it seems they’ve dubbed the popular breed as a worthy successor to their hit cat marshmallows with these adorable and squishy Shiba Inu-shaped marshmallows!
Looking from the side, you’ll see that the marshmallows are shaped to mimic the snout of a shiba inu. So what’s inside? A creamy blend of chocolate and sweet red bean paste (anko), living up to the “Japanese style” of the treat’s name.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- A Turquoise Lake In Siberia Where People Have Been Taking Selfies Is Actually A Toxic Power Plant’s Ash Dump
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- In Russia, Girls Ready For Exams!
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright