Japanese Squishy Shiba Inu Marshmallows Are The Cutest Way To Level Up Your Hot Chocolate
Japanese online retailer Felissimo (previously) has a reputation for cute and quirky goods, but their YOU+MORE! series (a play on the pronunciation of “humor” in Japanese) has carved out quite the line of Shiba inu good. Now it seems they’ve dubbed the popular breed as a worthy successor to their hit cat marshmallows with these adorable and squishy Shiba Inu-shaped marshmallows!
Looking from the side, you’ll see that the marshmallows are shaped to mimic the snout of a shiba inu. So what’s inside? A creamy blend of chocolate and sweet red bean paste (anko), living up to the “Japanese style” of the treat’s name.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- How To Cure ‘Mototoxicosis’
- ‘Vertical Forest’ in Chinese Residential Complex Becomes Mosquito-Infested Jungle
- This Lithuanian Woman Has The Greatest Facebook Profile Pictures Ever
- For the Last Decade, Artist and Collector Thomas Sauvin Recovered Discarded Negatives from A Recycling Plant Outside Beijing
- Hilarious Childhood Hairstyles From The 1980s And Early ’90s You’ve Ever Seen
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Summer 2020 Men’s Weird Fashion Collection: Skirts And Dresses!
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini