Oh Good, Tide’s New Packaging Looks Exactly Like Boxed Wine
Tide has reimagined its classic liquid detergent with a new Eco-Box package containing an ultra-concentrated formula designed for eCommerce.
The Tide Eco-Box arrives on a shopper’s doorstep in a sealed, shipping-safe cardboard box. Inside the box is a sealed bag of ultra-compacted Tide liquid laundry detergent. To use, a perforated cardboard flap is peeled off to reveal a dosing cup and a new “no-drip” twist tap. To make dosing simpler on flat surfaces, the box includes a pull-out stand to raise the height of the box so the cup fits easily beneath the tap.
According to CNN, the new design is eco-friendly, since it apparently uses 60 percent less plastic than a traditional container and the box makes it easier and cheaper to ship. But it also, you know, makes laundry detergent look like something you might pour into a big glass to help you wash down a few Tide Pods.
… and the internet reacts:
— Sallee Ann (@salleeannruibal) November 8, 2018
Tide box wine pairs well with a nice sauteed Tide Free & Gentle for your weekly date night pic.twitter.com/5KNn1LikZs
— jake, math lover (@watislive) November 12, 2018
I've never wanted to do anything as much as I want to fucking chug detergent out of this Franzia box https://t.co/LJiQre3Wep
— Ryan Broderick (@broderick) November 12, 2018
Procter & Gamble: "Don't eat laundry detergent"
Also Procter & Gamble: *makes Tide look like boxed wine* https://t.co/GbhYxloUpK
— Your Daddy (@JennMint) November 12, 2018
I'll take one on the rocks https://t.co/gDXwzZAvLO
— Jacob Shamsian (@JayShams) November 12, 2018
Place this on a table next to a bowl of Tide Pods and it starts to look like a wine and candy buffet line. https://t.co/gs0rlMTqnT
— Michael Brown (@mdavidbrown) November 12, 2018
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zombie Gnomes Are A Perfect Way To Keep Everyone From Your Lawn
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Cool Pics Of 20 Great ’80s Classic Cars That Time Forgot
- The Extremely Rare Black Leopard Confirmed In Africa For First Time In 100 Years
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Russian Artist Turns Famous Venus By Botticelli Into A Japanese Doll