Oh Good, Tide’s New Packaging Looks Exactly Like Boxed Wine
Tide has reimagined its classic liquid detergent with a new Eco-Box package containing an ultra-concentrated formula designed for eCommerce.
The Tide Eco-Box arrives on a shopper’s doorstep in a sealed, shipping-safe cardboard box. Inside the box is a sealed bag of ultra-compacted Tide liquid laundry detergent. To use, a perforated cardboard flap is peeled off to reveal a dosing cup and a new “no-drip” twist tap. To make dosing simpler on flat surfaces, the box includes a pull-out stand to raise the height of the box so the cup fits easily beneath the tap.
According to CNN, the new design is eco-friendly, since it apparently uses 60 percent less plastic than a traditional container and the box makes it easier and cheaper to ship. But it also, you know, makes laundry detergent look like something you might pour into a big glass to help you wash down a few Tide Pods.
… and the internet reacts:
— Sallee Ann (@salleeannruibal) November 8, 2018
Tide box wine pairs well with a nice sauteed Tide Free & Gentle for your weekly date night pic.twitter.com/5KNn1LikZs
— jake, math lover (@watislive) November 12, 2018
I've never wanted to do anything as much as I want to fucking chug detergent out of this Franzia box https://t.co/LJiQre3Wep
— Ryan Broderick (@broderick) November 12, 2018
Procter & Gamble: "Don't eat laundry detergent"
Also Procter & Gamble: *makes Tide look like boxed wine* https://t.co/GbhYxloUpK
— Your Daddy (@JennMint) November 12, 2018
I'll take one on the rocks https://t.co/gDXwzZAvLO
— Jacob Shamsian (@JayShams) November 12, 2018
Place this on a table next to a bowl of Tide Pods and it starts to look like a wine and candy buffet line. https://t.co/gs0rlMTqnT
— Michael Brown (@mdavidbrown) November 12, 2018
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- “A Cathedral That Defined A City”: 20 Rare Photographs Of Notre Dame From The 19th Century
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- Amazing Knit Graffiti By Magda Sayeg
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Vienna Cemetery Now Offers Lego, And You Can Recreate Funerals
- “My Surreal Hong Kong”: Superb Photo Manipulations With A Twist By Tommy Fung
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
- These Creepy And Disturbing Vintage Easter Bunny Photos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- This Artist Illustrated Her Everyday Problems With Relatable Comics