Lucky Cat Underwear Will Bring Good Fortune To Your Crotch
If you’ve traveled enough around Japan, you’ve likely spotted the ceramic figures of the ‘maneki neko’ (beckoning cat), a Japanese good luck charm that is said to bring good fortune and prosperity to its owner. Shop owners often display one at the front of their business, as the upraised paw moving in a beckoning motion is believed to summon good fortune. What you probably haven’t seen, however, is a ‘maneki neko’ summoning good luck to your crotch.
The “Good Fortune Maneki Neko Pants” are being mad available from Izavell, and are said to use the powers of a very peculiarly placed ‘maneki neko’ and the good luck color of red to attract financial success and good luck. While we’re not sure about using your crotch as a beacon for money and good luck, the underwear comes with a cute cat tail design on the back as well.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
- Polish Designer Livia Clue Bringing Slavic Ethno Into Modern Fashion, It’s Great!
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Turkish Artist Abdullah Evindar Creates Fantastic Surreal Silhouette Photo Collages
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- “Wilhelm Brasse’ Mugshots”: Photographer Took Up To 50,000 Chilling Photos In Auschwitz For The Nazis During World War II
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers