Cute Little Girl Models Paper Versions Of Famous Fashion Design Dresses
A cute little 4 year old girl and her mum have been creating copies of famous fashion design dresses and the results are adorable. From Jennifer Lawrence at the Golden Globes to Anna from Frozen, the creative mother and daughter duo have created dozens of fabulous dresses out of materials straight from the craft shop.
Angie, a professional photographer and avid Instagram user with a 4-year-old nicknamed Mayhem, discovered her daughter would much rather create dresses than play in store-bought ones.
Angie suggested they make a dress out of paper, and the two have been making them almost daily for months ever since. Now the two often re-create awards show dresses or character costumes out of items like construction paper, feathers, aluminum foil, tissue paper, gift wrap, and plenty of glue and tape.
nd Mayhem is just as hands-on as her creative mama: Angie said they split the work 50/50.
“Mayhem constructs a lot more than most people would probably believe. That’s one of the best things about this project, I see her learning new skills every single day,” Angie told the blog Mommy Shorts .
Oddly enough, Angie said she doesn’t consider herself “to be the least bit crafty.”
Kimberly Perry Dress
Ralph Lauren dress Lupita Nyong’o wore to the Golden Globes
Snow White, “nerd edition”
Katy Perry Dress
Taylor Swift Dress
Dress From The Movie Frozen
Ice Slider’s Outfit
Shark Dress Inspired By The Aquarium
Wreck-It Ralph Dress
Jay McCarroll’s Big Fashion Week Dress
Mayhem’s First Self Made Dress
And they only got better (and more adorable!)
A Minnie Mayhem original
All White And A Fabulous Headpiece Too
Credits: Daily News Gig
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- The Cute Anime Girls by Illustrator Ryota
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom