Cute Little Girl Models Paper Versions Of Famous Fashion Design Dresses
A cute little 4 year old girl and her mum have been creating copies of famous fashion design dresses and the results are adorable. From Jennifer Lawrence at the Golden Globes to Anna from Frozen, the creative mother and daughter duo have created dozens of fabulous dresses out of materials straight from the craft shop.
Angie, a professional photographer and avid Instagram user with a 4-year-old nicknamed Mayhem, discovered her daughter would much rather create dresses than play in store-bought ones.
Angie suggested they make a dress out of paper, and the two have been making them almost daily for months ever since. Now the two often re-create awards show dresses or character costumes out of items like construction paper, feathers, aluminum foil, tissue paper, gift wrap, and plenty of glue and tape.
nd Mayhem is just as hands-on as her creative mama: Angie said they split the work 50/50.
“Mayhem constructs a lot more than most people would probably believe. That’s one of the best things about this project, I see her learning new skills every single day,” Angie told the blog Mommy Shorts .
Oddly enough, Angie said she doesn’t consider herself “to be the least bit crafty.”
Kimberly Perry Dress
Ralph Lauren dress Lupita Nyong’o wore to the Golden Globes
Snow White, “nerd edition”
Katy Perry Dress
Taylor Swift Dress
Dress From The Movie Frozen
Ice Slider’s Outfit
Shark Dress Inspired By The Aquarium
Wreck-It Ralph Dress
Jay McCarroll’s Big Fashion Week Dress
Mayhem’s First Self Made Dress
And they only got better (and more adorable!)
A Minnie Mayhem original
All White And A Fabulous Headpiece Too
Credits: Daily News Gig
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- These Russian Social Media Profile Pictures Will Blow Your Mind With Photoshop Magic
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Japanese Artist Offers Funerals for Love Dolls and Lets Customers Live out Fantasies as A Murder Victim, Blow-Up Doll or Dead Girl
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- You Ride This Bike Lying Down, And It Feels Like You’re Flying
- Can You Guess Who Is Kissing In These Pics: Real Couples Or Friends?