Cute Little Girl Models Paper Versions Of Famous Fashion Design Dresses
A cute little 4 year old girl and her mum have been creating copies of famous fashion design dresses and the results are adorable. From Jennifer Lawrence at the Golden Globes to Anna from Frozen, the creative mother and daughter duo have created dozens of fabulous dresses out of materials straight from the craft shop.
Angie, a professional photographer and avid Instagram user with a 4-year-old nicknamed Mayhem, discovered her daughter would much rather create dresses than play in store-bought ones.
Angie suggested they make a dress out of paper, and the two have been making them almost daily for months ever since. Now the two often re-create awards show dresses or character costumes out of items like construction paper, feathers, aluminum foil, tissue paper, gift wrap, and plenty of glue and tape.
nd Mayhem is just as hands-on as her creative mama: Angie said they split the work 50/50.
“Mayhem constructs a lot more than most people would probably believe. That’s one of the best things about this project, I see her learning new skills every single day,” Angie told the blog Mommy Shorts .
Oddly enough, Angie said she doesn’t consider herself “to be the least bit crafty.”
Kimberly Perry Dress
Ralph Lauren dress Lupita Nyong’o wore to the Golden Globes
Snow White, “nerd edition”
Katy Perry Dress
Taylor Swift Dress
Dress From The Movie Frozen
Ice Slider’s Outfit
Shark Dress Inspired By The Aquarium
Wreck-It Ralph Dress
Jay McCarroll’s Big Fashion Week Dress
Mayhem’s First Self Made Dress
And they only got better (and more adorable!)
A Minnie Mayhem original
All White And A Fabulous Headpiece Too
Credits: Daily News Gig
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- “Star Wars” Characters Brilliantly Reimagined As “Calvin And Hobbes”
- Emotional Celebrity Portraits By Marc Hom
- Ecuadorian Police Save Tiny Terrified Sloth in Most Adorable Highway Rescue Ever
- Digital Artist Remixes Famous Faces To Create Seamless Celebrity Hybrids
- Artist Visualizes Freddie Mercury As The Protagonist Of Vintage Comic Book Covers
- 68 Nostalgic Images Of The Greatest Pop Culture Legends In History Shared By Morrison Hotel Gallery
- “Out Of This World”: Photographer Egor Rogalev Visits The Museum Of Soviet Space Travel