Cute Little Girl Models Paper Versions Of Famous Fashion Design Dresses
A cute little 4 year old girl and her mum have been creating copies of famous fashion design dresses and the results are adorable. From Jennifer Lawrence at the Golden Globes to Anna from Frozen, the creative mother and daughter duo have created dozens of fabulous dresses out of materials straight from the craft shop.
Angie, a professional photographer and avid Instagram user with a 4-year-old nicknamed Mayhem, discovered her daughter would much rather create dresses than play in store-bought ones.
Angie suggested they make a dress out of paper, and the two have been making them almost daily for months ever since. Now the two often re-create awards show dresses or character costumes out of items like construction paper, feathers, aluminum foil, tissue paper, gift wrap, and plenty of glue and tape.
nd Mayhem is just as hands-on as her creative mama: Angie said they split the work 50/50.
“Mayhem constructs a lot more than most people would probably believe. That’s one of the best things about this project, I see her learning new skills every single day,” Angie told the blog Mommy Shorts .
Oddly enough, Angie said she doesn’t consider herself “to be the least bit crafty.”
Kimberly Perry Dress
Ralph Lauren dress Lupita Nyong’o wore to the Golden Globes
Snow White, “nerd edition”
Katy Perry Dress
Taylor Swift Dress
Dress From The Movie Frozen
Ice Slider’s Outfit
Shark Dress Inspired By The Aquarium
Wreck-It Ralph Dress
Jay McCarroll’s Big Fashion Week Dress
Mayhem’s First Self Made Dress
And they only got better (and more adorable!)
A Minnie Mayhem original
All White And A Fabulous Headpiece Too
Credits: Daily News Gig
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- This Japanese Artists Creates Realistic 3D Portraits Of People’s Cats
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- This Girl Cosplays Unexpected Things And Here Are Hilarious Instagram Pics
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- This Mural Was Painted Upside-Down To Reflect Off Of The Water
- Jakarta Built A Surburban Village On Top Of A City Mall
- Awkward Vintage Photos of Celebrities Posing With Their Beloved Cats