Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
A talented Japanese artist uses airbrushes and classic brushes to transform generic plastic figurines of popular anime characters into custom works of art.
The mysterious artist, who goes by MA Man on social media, specializes in taking commercially available figurines of popular anime series from series like Dragon Ball or JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure and giving them the custom treatment and turning them into awe-inspiring artworks. Ma Man uses both airbrushing and classic painting techniques to emphasize the figurine’s features, like their muscles or the creases of their clothes to make them look as cool and detailed as possible.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Post-Soviet Russia in Provocative Visual Mise-en-Scenes of Sergey Chilikov
- Artist Spent 2 Years and 10,000 Lego Pieces Building This Brutalist House
- “Hard Candy”: The Superb 3D Digital Concept Artworks of CHØKE DESIGNS
- Turkish Artist Abdullah Evindar Creates Fantastic Surreal Silhouette Photo Collages
- WildArt Photographer Of The Year: Winners Of EYES Competition
- Walter Pichler’s Futuristic Visions from the ’60s
- Honest Illustrations By Barbara Daniels Showing Our Society If The Roles Of Humans And Animals Were Reversed
- Richard Branson’s $70 Million Caribbean Mansion on Necker Island
- Hyperloop Mojave Desert Campus by Panda Labs: Architecture in a Constant Evolution of Adaptation and Regeneration
- Artist Spent Over 60 Days Making A Graphic Novel Version Of The “Hotel California” Song