Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
A talented Japanese artist uses airbrushes and classic brushes to transform generic plastic figurines of popular anime characters into custom works of art.
The mysterious artist, who goes by MA Man on social media, specializes in taking commercially available figurines of popular anime series from series like Dragon Ball or JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure and giving them the custom treatment and turning them into awe-inspiring artworks. Ma Man uses both airbrushing and classic painting techniques to emphasize the figurine’s features, like their muscles or the creases of their clothes to make them look as cool and detailed as possible.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- John Ching’s Tropical Chimeras
- Cheerful Photos of Teenage Girls in the 1940s
- The Order of the Heavens: Dark Fantasy by João Paulo Bragato
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- The Apocalypse: The Colorful Medieval Illustrations About The End of The Days, 1330
- Tarantino Films and Acid Jazz: Illustrations by Alexey Bazunov
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Little Animals – Big Love: Cute Drawings by Illustrator Dric
- Medieval Branding: Famous Logos Recreated As Medieval Brands