Beautiful Baroque Architecture Bags
Ukrainian designer Konstantin Kofta imagined a collection of bags and backpacks that mimics the baroque architecture. His collection, called Arxi, is inspired by sculptural, natural and dramatic lines and curves of the XVIth century buildings. Decorative elements of a grey stone facade are here applied to fashion. The used materials make the illusion of concrete.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- 1964 General Motors Bison Concept: The Future Looked So Awesome!
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century