Beautiful Baroque Architecture Bags
Ukrainian designer Konstantin Kofta imagined a collection of bags and backpacks that mimics the baroque architecture. His collection, called Arxi, is inspired by sculptural, natural and dramatic lines and curves of the XVIth century buildings. Decorative elements of a grey stone facade are here applied to fashion. The used materials make the illusion of concrete.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship