This Brooklyn Eatery Offers A Pizza Topped With… Mini Pizza Slices
Have you ever seen a more meta slice of pizza? Vinnie’s Pizzeria in Brooklyn, New York has created the Mini Vinnie pie, which is a large pizza topped with miniaturized wedges. The tiny slices of the cheesy, doughy Italian staple even come complete with their own toppings and crust, giving you double the pizza-eating pleasure.
Although this inventive food creation is not officially on Vinnie’s menu, it can be ordered by request for $5 per slice.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- Brilliant Book Dedications
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape