This Brooklyn Eatery Offers A Pizza Topped With… Mini Pizza Slices
Have you ever seen a more meta slice of pizza? Vinnie’s Pizzeria in Brooklyn, New York has created the Mini Vinnie pie, which is a large pizza topped with miniaturized wedges. The tiny slices of the cheesy, doughy Italian staple even come complete with their own toppings and crust, giving you double the pizza-eating pleasure.
Although this inventive food creation is not officially on Vinnie’s menu, it can be ordered by request for $5 per slice.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Dad And Daughter Recreates Iconic Scenes From 73 Famous Movies And TV Series
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People
- Medieval Visions of Hell, Satan, Demons And Cabbalistic Signs From A 1775 Compendium Of Horrors
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove