This Brooklyn Eatery Offers A Pizza Topped With… Mini Pizza Slices
Have you ever seen a more meta slice of pizza? Vinnie’s Pizzeria in Brooklyn, New York has created the Mini Vinnie pie, which is a large pizza topped with miniaturized wedges. The tiny slices of the cheesy, doughy Italian staple even come complete with their own toppings and crust, giving you double the pizza-eating pleasure.
Although this inventive food creation is not officially on Vinnie’s menu, it can be ordered by request for $5 per slice.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- This Comic Artist Fulfills Fans Requests In Witty Doodles That Will Brighten Your Day
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Sun Ligns for ‘Manhattanhenge’ in New York
- A Suspended Bonsai Installed Inside an Abandoned Power Plant
- Mom Creates Famous Cartoon Characters From Healthy Meals
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- This Is What Iranian Women Looked Like In The 1970s
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings