This Brooklyn Eatery Offers A Pizza Topped With… Mini Pizza Slices
Have you ever seen a more meta slice of pizza? Vinnie’s Pizzeria in Brooklyn, New York has created the Mini Vinnie pie, which is a large pizza topped with miniaturized wedges. The tiny slices of the cheesy, doughy Italian staple even come complete with their own toppings and crust, giving you double the pizza-eating pleasure.
Although this inventive food creation is not officially on Vinnie’s menu, it can be ordered by request for $5 per slice.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- “Bury Me In a Donut”: Colorful Coffins Lighten Mood at New Zealand Funerals
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life