Glow-In-The-Dark Full Moon Sideboard By Sotirios Papadopoulos
The “Full Moon” sideboard is a stunning piece of furniture created by designer Sotirios Papadopoulos and produced by EnneZero. Despite looking very chemical-intensive and unsustainable, the glow-in-the-dark paint is actually an ‘ecological powder’ that’s been modified into a substance called ELI, or ‘Ecolightinside.’.
We haven’t been able to get the whole sustainable scoop on the science behind the “eco paint”, but if it’s as environmentally friendly as the designer claims then we’re all for it. We’re starstruck by the ‘Fullmoon,’ and also impressed with the multi-disciplinary approach that Papadopoulos takes in his work.
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- “Conjuction Of Opposites”: Breathtaking Digital Fantasy Artworks Of Carlos Quevedo
- Russian Photographer Xenie Zasetskaya Captures Very Exceptional Photo Portraits
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Photographer Celebrates 100 Years Of Polish Independence With This Stunning Photoshoot
- Toward A Concrete Utopia: Brutalist Yugoslavian Architecture