Glow-In-The-Dark Full Moon Sideboard By Sotirios Papadopoulos
The “Full Moon” sideboard is a stunning piece of furniture created by designer Sotirios Papadopoulos and produced by EnneZero. Despite looking very chemical-intensive and unsustainable, the glow-in-the-dark paint is actually an ‘ecological powder’ that’s been modified into a substance called ELI, or ‘Ecolightinside.’.
We haven’t been able to get the whole sustainable scoop on the science behind the “eco paint”, but if it’s as environmentally friendly as the designer claims then we’re all for it. We’re starstruck by the ‘Fullmoon,’ and also impressed with the multi-disciplinary approach that Papadopoulos takes in his work.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- Photographer Ask Strangers To Reveal Their Deepest Regrets In Life
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- 30 Artists’ Tributes To The Iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- An Instagram Account Dedicated To Learning Basic French Through Beautiful Typography
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos