Glow-In-The-Dark Full Moon Sideboard By Sotirios Papadopoulos
The “Full Moon” sideboard is a stunning piece of furniture created by designer Sotirios Papadopoulos and produced by EnneZero. Despite looking very chemical-intensive and unsustainable, the glow-in-the-dark paint is actually an ‘ecological powder’ that’s been modified into a substance called ELI, or ‘Ecolightinside.’.
We haven’t been able to get the whole sustainable scoop on the science behind the “eco paint”, but if it’s as environmentally friendly as the designer claims then we’re all for it. We’re starstruck by the ‘Fullmoon,’ and also impressed with the multi-disciplinary approach that Papadopoulos takes in his work.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards
- Stunning Vintage Black-and-White Photos of Edwin Smith
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards