Glow-In-The-Dark Full Moon Sideboard By Sotirios Papadopoulos
The “Full Moon” sideboard is a stunning piece of furniture created by designer Sotirios Papadopoulos and produced by EnneZero. Despite looking very chemical-intensive and unsustainable, the glow-in-the-dark paint is actually an ‘ecological powder’ that’s been modified into a substance called ELI, or ‘Ecolightinside.’.
We haven’t been able to get the whole sustainable scoop on the science behind the “eco paint”, but if it’s as environmentally friendly as the designer claims then we’re all for it. We’re starstruck by the ‘Fullmoon,’ and also impressed with the multi-disciplinary approach that Papadopoulos takes in his work.
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- 100-Year-Old Negatives Discovered In Block Of Ice In Antarctica
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- This Photographer Spent 10 Years Recording The Post-Soviet Discos Of Lithuania
- Vintage Snapshots Capture People Wearing Sleazy T-Shirts With Profane Slogans In The 1970s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Moody Animal Puns That Will Remind You That It’s OK To Be Sad
- Photographer Sabrina Boem Beautifully Captured The Monorail Cats