Glow-In-The-Dark Full Moon Sideboard By Sotirios Papadopoulos
The “Full Moon” sideboard is a stunning piece of furniture created by designer Sotirios Papadopoulos and produced by EnneZero. Despite looking very chemical-intensive and unsustainable, the glow-in-the-dark paint is actually an ‘ecological powder’ that’s been modified into a substance called ELI, or ‘Ecolightinside.’.
We haven’t been able to get the whole sustainable scoop on the science behind the “eco paint”, but if it’s as environmentally friendly as the designer claims then we’re all for it. We’re starstruck by the ‘Fullmoon,’ and also impressed with the multi-disciplinary approach that Papadopoulos takes in his work.
- Fascinating Photo Manipulations And Advertising Photography By Christophe Huet
- This Black Guy Drew What It Was Like Being The Only Black Man In A White Office In The 60s, And It’s Worse Than You Think
- Superb Creative Photography Of Arthur Mebius
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- Marvelous Portraits Of Beautiful Russian Women By Sergey Shatskov
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- Hilarious Questions Posed To The New York Public Library Pre-Internet
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- “Don’t Drive Drunk”: Powerful And Creative Anti-Drink Driving Campaign
- Stunning Photos Of Ecstatic Teenagers Screaming At Pop Concerts In The 1960s And 1970s