Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
Eddie Liu, an artist based in Shanghai, has created a short but wonderful series that imagines what a few of our favorite superheroes might look like when they grow old. In Liu’s interpretation, they’ve lost some of their youthful sheen but retain all of their heroic majesty.
Reinterpreting pop-culture characters can be a fun source of inspiration for artists. Andrew Tarusov, for example, drew Disney princesses the way they might look if they were a pin up girls.
Via Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- That Moment When Your Dog Has So Much Fur That You Can Practice Braiding With His Tail