Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
Eddie Liu, an artist based in Shanghai, has created a short but wonderful series that imagines what a few of our favorite superheroes might look like when they grow old. In Liu’s interpretation, they’ve lost some of their youthful sheen but retain all of their heroic majesty.
Reinterpreting pop-culture characters can be a fun source of inspiration for artists. Andrew Tarusov, for example, drew Disney princesses the way they might look if they were a pin up girls.
Via Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Monsters Have Problems Too
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Photographer Took Photos Of Strangers In The 1970s, And When 20 Years Passed, He Set Out To Find Them Again