Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
Eddie Liu, an artist based in Shanghai, has created a short but wonderful series that imagines what a few of our favorite superheroes might look like when they grow old. In Liu’s interpretation, they’ve lost some of their youthful sheen but retain all of their heroic majesty.
Reinterpreting pop-culture characters can be a fun source of inspiration for artists. Andrew Tarusov, for example, drew Disney princesses the way they might look if they were a pin up girls.
Via Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- Space Cats by Zippora Lux
- 30 Best Wedding Photos Of FdB Photography Awards
- An Official Ozzy Osbourne Bat Plushie With Removable Head