Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
Eddie Liu, an artist based in Shanghai, has created a short but wonderful series that imagines what a few of our favorite superheroes might look like when they grow old. In Liu’s interpretation, they’ve lost some of their youthful sheen but retain all of their heroic majesty.
Reinterpreting pop-culture characters can be a fun source of inspiration for artists. Andrew Tarusov, for example, drew Disney princesses the way they might look if they were a pin up girls.
Via Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Collection Of Hand-Painted Movie Posters From Africa
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- This Bride Took Her Own Wedding Photos, and Then They Went Viral
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- A Couple that Recreated Scenes from “101 Dalmatians”
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Old Photos Reveal How Disney’s Animators Used a Real-Life Model to Draw Alice in Wonderland