Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
Eddie Liu, an artist based in Shanghai, has created a short but wonderful series that imagines what a few of our favorite superheroes might look like when they grow old. In Liu’s interpretation, they’ve lost some of their youthful sheen but retain all of their heroic majesty.
Reinterpreting pop-culture characters can be a fun source of inspiration for artists. Andrew Tarusov, for example, drew Disney princesses the way they might look if they were a pin up girls.
Via Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook