Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
Eddie Liu, an artist based in Shanghai, has created a short but wonderful series that imagines what a few of our favorite superheroes might look like when they grow old. In Liu’s interpretation, they’ve lost some of their youthful sheen but retain all of their heroic majesty.
Reinterpreting pop-culture characters can be a fun source of inspiration for artists. Andrew Tarusov, for example, drew Disney princesses the way they might look if they were a pin up girls.
Via Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000