A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
From Aretha, Peanuts, Playboy, Woodstock, Paul Newman and Burt Reynolds posters to floral bed linens, these pictures, collected from dated yearbooks and found photographs, offer a look inside girls’ university dorm rooms and female student apartments around the seventies.
As time capsules, these images are undoubtedly some very interesting gems, they also are a treasure trove of pop culture memories, as you can clearly see from the amount of Peanuts posters in the rooms.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Artist Takes A Critical Look At Modern Society And Calls Attention To Problems In Today’s World With His Thought-Provoking Illustrations
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits of People Over 100 with Their Younger Selves
- Cuong Nguyen Uses The Streets As A Canvas For His Incredibly Realistic Chalk Portraits
- Vietnamese Artist Creates Surreal Illustrations Of Animals and Cute Things in the Forest
- “The Witches of Fabersham Forest”: The Dark Surrealism and Visual Mysteries of Noah Stacey