A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
From Aretha, Peanuts, Playboy, Woodstock, Paul Newman and Burt Reynolds posters to floral bed linens, these pictures, collected from dated yearbooks and found photographs, offer a look inside girls’ university dorm rooms and female student apartments around the seventies.
As time capsules, these images are undoubtedly some very interesting gems, they also are a treasure trove of pop culture memories, as you can clearly see from the amount of Peanuts posters in the rooms.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- The Jaw-Dropping Photography by Kaiyhun
- Mother’s Intimate Photographs Capture Her Sons’ Special Bond with Animals
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- Russian Artist Draw Interesting Pupils Of The Eyes, Here Are 11 Of Them
- A Photographer Took Glorious Colour Photographs Of London In Early 1970s
- Stunning Photographs of Debbie Harry Painted by H.R. Giger, the Creator of “Alien”
- Blood, Sweat And Tears: Expressive Photos From The Ultimate Fighting Championship In Brazil
- Someone Fed Facebook Emojis Into A Neural Net And Made Them in Style of Zdzisław Beksiński
- Gallery Archives The Bizarre Tradition Of African Popular Bootleg Movie Posters, And They’re So Bad They’re Good